Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer couldn't quiet tell if she had really fallen asleep, and simply smiled, his fingertips going in circles on her skin. He looked around for a moment and began to humm a lullaby into the silent room. Korin stared up at him, and got a devious little look on her face,"I'm not going to show you...If you want them..."She stopped, letting him fill in the blank, with whatever he wanted to think.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few minutes, Kumiki sighed. He won't fall asleep... Getting an idea, she looked up at Spencer. Her hand traveled to the back of his neck and she pulled him down towards her, pressing their lips together. She blushed darkly, afraid he'd hate her for it and then pulled away. "I-I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry!" She said, quickly pulling away from him and sitting at the edge of the bed, burying her face in her hands. He couldn't like her as much as she hoped he did...Not as much to where he'd be okay kissing her. Emmett fake pouted. "You aren't going to finish that sentence, are you?" When she didn't say anything, he shook his head. "Tsk, tsk...I'm going to have to punish you for that, then." He teased, speaking into her ear again. He moved down, putting his lips to her neck and moving down to kiss her collarbone playfully.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Spencer furrowed his eyebrows together and sat up. He felt absolute bliss when she kissed him, and felt so lonley now that she had pulled away. He slowly scooted behind her, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing the side of her neck, moving her  hair with his nose,"I liked it..." Kiron smiled and took a deep breath, turning her head to the side,"Interesting form of punishment,"she said quietly, closing her eyes as her neck arched slighty. (I'll be slow, sorry xD )

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's alright. xD) Kumiki's face heated up, and she wiped at her eyes, turning to Spencer. "You...you did?" She asked, wincing. "S-So...y-you...wouldn't mind, if...if I-I did it again, w-would you?" She asked him, gnawing on her lower lip. Emmett chuckled softly, playfully breathing against her chest. "This is just how I punish pretty girls like you..." He teased, touching his tongue to her collar and moving one of the tank-top straps off of her shoulder. Her moved the other one down, looking up at her and smiling gently.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I would absolutely love itbif you did it again, "Spencer whispered softly, taking her face in his hands and kissing her forehead. Korina shivered and chuckled softly, "Girls like me? "

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yup." Emmett chuckled, reaching up to run a hand through her hair. His hand slipped playfully under her tank-top, and then he sat her up so he could pull it off. He felt his face flush red and bit his lip. "They're cute, even if they are still covered." He chuckled, leaning up and kissing her cheek. Kumi bit her lip. "W-Well...i-in that case, I..." She hesitated, looking up at him. Like she had done before, she rested a hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him. That time she closed her eyes, waiting to see what he would do.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiron sighed softly and smiled, reaching behind herself and unclipping what was left. She set it aside, "And what are they now? "She asked, running her fingertips down his neck. Spencer smiled and closed his eyes, actually able to kiss her back this time around. His head turned to the side gently.

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett blushed darker than he had before. He leaned up, speaking in her ear. "Adorable." He whispered playfully. He ran his own fingertips down to her collarbone, almost touching her chest and then playfully pulling his hand away. "If you want me to touch them you've gotta tell me." He joked, giving a chuckle. "I-I mean...you probably don't...so..." He sighed, facepalming. "I'm sorry, I babble when I'm excited..." He mumbled, embarrassed. Kumiki kept holding the kiss, folding her hands in her lap softly. After a minute, a pleased sound escaped from Kumiki, and she blushed and quickly pulled away, clamping her hands over her mouth. "Oh my God, I-I'm so sorry!" She panicked, clamping her hands back on her mouth again. She was shaking, nervous and afraid of his reaction.

ohmygod. xD

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Korin smiled at him gently, lifting him blanket up and around herself, "Then how about we just calm you down, "she said quietly, leaning in kissing his lips just softly, "Just take it slow... " Spencer shook his head, taking her hands gently, "I do not want to hear the word sorry any more, "he whispered softly, leaning in and kissing her gently, "Don't apologize. "

Private Roleplaaay~

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett nodded softly, apologizing quietly. But then he wasn't sure what to do or say. He rolled off of her, staring at the ceiling. "...I don't know what I'm doing...You don't want to do this, do you?" He sighed, sitting up and shaking his head. "Sorry for dragging you into this..." Kumiki winced, looking down and not saying anything. "...You don't want to be here, do you?" She finally asked, shutting her eyes and shaking her head, trying not to tear up again. "This complete stranger just begs you to stay with her, and then kisses you in the same day...I know you don't like this..."

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

depressed

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Hey Kidzworldians!

latest videos