Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Class is dissmissed. [Demon & Blaise]

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
You know. Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ash Age: 22 Looks: Black hair in a longish cut, muscular, fair skin, and blue eyes. Personality: Easy going, talkative, funny. Other: Is a professor.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivan Satoshi Age: 21 Looks: Personality: Quiet, short-tempered and a fighter. He doesn't let anyone tell him what to do, and hates being wrong. He suffers from insomnia, paranoia and hallucinations. Other: He's blind in one eyes, and tends to zone out quite a bit, he can't stand much pain, given his past of abuse from childhood.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start or me?

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
You please.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I was in my classroom an hour before class began. I was going through paperwork, looking at the students backgrounds. I took a sip of my coffee and and sat behind my desk, eating an apple. First day of school. Horray.

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke an hour before class started, sitting up on the surprisingly comfortable dorm bed. I looked around, my eyes wandering to the empty half of the dorm, that my roommate once used. I felt a pang of sadness as I remembered they had requested a switch of dorms, because of me. I knew I was obnoxious, nobody wanted to be around me, and it hurt me even more because I couldn't do anything to help it. I got out of bed, pulled the sheets into place and took a shower glumly,  getting my books together with a towel around my waist and putting them into my dark red backpack, pulling on a dark red t-shirt with a dragon starting from the shoulder and ending on the other shoulder, along with regular blue jeans. I ran a comb through my hair, pulled on my Nike basketball shoes, and left early, going to my English Lit. class.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I attempted to wipe the fatigue from my eyes, yawning. I was so exhausted. Stressed. I sat at my desk and laid my head down, mumbling nonsense to myself.

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into class, first noticing I was the first there, about thirty minutes early, second I noticed my professor, just sitting there. "Hey." I mumbled, sounding tired and a bit weary at the moment. I picked a spot as I walked down the stairs and took a seat in the front.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I raised my head and looked at the student. "Oh good morning." I said. I stood up and grabbed a clipboard then I stood in front of his desk.  "Name?" I asked.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why I like music

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate the signature above you!

How Do You Explain Scars

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos