Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Blaise and Rii's Roleplay.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Species: Abilities: Other: I'm copying and pasting mine from another roleplay in a minute. xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry if they kind of suck... Cold peach cobbler dampens the mind. O_O ...my mind, at least. xD Name: Kumiki Suzumi. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: I'll get a picture a little into the roleplay~ xD Species: Meh, you'll see. Abilities: Can sprout two dark gray or black angel-like wings; doesn't know it yet. Also controls water. Other: Has a brother named Emmett and has three friends named Kiku, Germaine, and Roku, who you'll probably meet later on. x3 Name: Emmett Suzumi. Age: About seventeen. Gender: Male. Looks: Looks kind of like Kumiki, but his hair is short and sweeps to the right. He's average height and fairly built for his age. Species: Same as Kumiki. Abilities: Same as Kumiki, but controls fire. Other: Is Kumiki's sister; kind of a flirt and a bit of a player.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
God I hate players lolz Name: Luna Age: 16 looks: Emo girl (from google) Personality: Dark, Mysterious, Quiet, Sarcastic. Has trust issues. A bit of a loner. Gender: Female Species: Unknown. Abilities: Controls all of the elements and can see the future. Other: Loves to sing and uses her powers well. Is Ash's twin sister. Name: Ash Age; 16 Looks: Looks just like Luna, but his hair is boy emo style and he has boyish features. Personality: Same as Luna's. But he's not as shy. Gender: Male Species: Unknown Abilities: Can control water and fire and has super strength and speed. Other: Plays guitar and is Luna's twin brother.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Shall we start? x3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure smile) Luna: I was in a very peaceful slumber until SOMEBODY (Meaning Ash) decided to jump on top of me. "Wake up Sleeping Beauty! Time for school!" Ash yelled, as he bounced on top of me. I opened my icy blue eyes and I pushed him off of me, making him fall to the floor. We may be twins, but there's a lot we don't have in common. He's a morning person. I'm not. Ash: I giggled and stood up. I put on a fake frown and said,"Hey! That's not very nice!" Luna rolled her eyes. "Bite me." She muttered. I smiled micheviously and I grabbed her arm, biting it. She gasped. "Ow!" I sped out of the room. "Get ready for school!"

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett woke up early that morning, being dressed and ready to go in less than ten minutes. He went to check on his sister, opening the door and seeing her still sleeping soundly. Aw, she's so cute... Then he approached her alarm clock, turning it on full blast and setting it. Not for long. He grinned, pressing the button and then darting out of the room, quickly closing the door. "HEY, KUPPA, KIMI TTE, SA SHEETSUKOSUGIRU ZE! PICHII NO KOTO WA, MOU AKIRAMENAYO!" It was only a few seconds later when that began blaring from her alarm clock. Squealing, Kumiki tumbled to the floor, hearing Emmett laughing outside her door. "I'll get you for that, Em!" She called playfully, darting to the door and pushing it open. He slammed and locked his own bedroom door, and she jokingly rolled her eyes before dressing for school, beating him out the door and darting down the sidewalk.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I put on a red Black Veil Brides t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I put on lots of bracelets on both my arms to cover my scars. I teased my emo rainbow colored hair, then I did my makeup dark, putting in my snakebites. My brother was dressed in a black Chevelle t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse, and he had a black Escape The Fate hoodie on. His hair was awesome as always. People always called us the "emo twins". Ash: I locked the door to our house then I handed Luna a helmet, after putting on my own. I waited until she put hers on then I got on the motorcycle. I started it and she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. This was how we always got to school. Luna had a car, but motorcycles are funner. We had no parents. We lived alone.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
As the two "emo twins," as they were called, passed by Kumiki on the motorcycle, she frowned and sighed. Why can't we be like them...? She thought, soon arriving at the school. She walked silently to first period - which for her was gym, oddly - and changed into her gym clothes. They consisted of black shorts and a navy blue v-neck with gray tennis shoes. She ran out and sat on the bleachers with the rest of the girls of the class. Emmett hummed to himself as he walked to first period; Chemistry. He sat in the back like he usually did, kicking his feet up onto the desk and folding his arms behind his head. Leaning back, he closed his eyes and whistled a tune, waiting for class to start.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: We had to run to get to Chemistry on time. Ash and I have most classes together. We made it in 5 minutes late. "Care to explain why you 2 are late?" The teacher asked. We called her Ms. Boring. Ash smirked and pointed to me. "It's her fault. She's not a morning person." I hit him on his arm. The class chuckled. "Get to your seats." Ms. Boring growled. I rolled my eyes and I sat in my seat in the very back, Ash to my left. Ash: I sat down and caught Luna glaring at me. I smirked and took out a piece of notebook paper, writing down the notes that Ms. Boring put on the board. Some kids turned around to stare at Luna and I. That was normal though.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kumiki hid in the back of the bleachers like usual, avoiding anything they were doing in gym that day. She sighed, making herself as small as possible and staying quiet. Her brother was lucky; she would have had Chemistry with him, but she was doing well so they gave her gym twice a day to make up for not giving her more Chemistry lessons. She'd always wanted to be a tutor, but whenever someone was signed up to be tutored by her, they dropped out before the first day. Apparently she creeped people out, since she was different. She didn't mind, though; so what if she liked Asian music? She was part Japanese after all. So was Emmett. "I wonder how Kumi's holding up..." Emmett muttered to himself. He sighed, shrugging. He felt bad for her. She practically graduated chemistry and now had to have gym class with seniors for first period. He'd see her in fourth period, though; that's when he had gym, and that's when her second gym class was.

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

Name your top 5 bands.

lil wayne vs drake

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Geography game-moved

latest videos