Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
For Buzz Like A Bee, and me XD Name: Tess Stone Age: I dunno how old we want them... xD Looks: She has warm green eyes, the color of grass in spring. Her skin is fairly sun kissed, smooth and tan. Her hair is a chocolate brown color, and reaches down past her shoulder, with the addiiton of side bangs. Othr: None. xD

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone 17 outgoing, not shy.  Black hair that he flips, it covers his eyes parcially, he has pale skin, he's tall and very fit.  His best friend is Tess.  Its th summer.  (my fourms are terrible , haha)

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It's all good! I laid at the beach, one of my favorite things to do. Just like most teenagers today, I was sprawled out on a towel in my black bikini, letting my skin absorb the sun. It was a perfect day. [Horrible first post... Didn't know what else to put. xD]

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I was on my surfboard, riding the waves, like it would be my last time ever. I wiped out, failing at my new move I just learned, I still had practice to do. I was in my swim shorts, I didn't like the wetsuits at all. I washed up on the beach along with my board. "I'm done for today." I mumbled. And I grabbed my board and stuck it in the sand by a girl. "Hey." I recognized her. "Oh, Tess." I smiled at her 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened my eyes, noticing Jernome standing in the sand next to me. I grinned warmly annd sat up,"Hey there, mister man, how were the waves?"I asked, slowly standing up. We had been friends for what felt like ever, since we were ten at least.

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
"They were rough." I said smiling. "You look great." I said smiling, I pulled her close to me and I hugged her. "How are you?" I asked her, looking into her eyes, she was so beautiful... Every time I saw her I held back so much, to kiss her.. 

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
We always had a sort of flirtasious friendship, and I grinned at him,"Thanks,"I said, taking in his compliment. I wrapped my arms lightly around his neck, shrugging faintly,"I'm fine... Was pretty lonely until you came around. Did I tell you that Michael dumped me?"

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I hugged her a little tighter when she said that. Then I let go, they were dating for a year.. "Your kidding?" I said. He made her happy, which made me happy.. "I'm so sorry.." I said, and I gently touched her cheek, tucking a peice of hair behind her ear.. 

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed softly and looked down at the sand between out feet,"Yeah... Things have been rough, and I guess he found some other broad he liked better,"I said quietly, looking up slowly to him. I let out eyes meet gently, and I  stepped closer to him, resting my head on his chest,"I don't know what's wrong with me..."

Sparks That Fly.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I wrapped my arm around her waist and my other hand rested on the back of her head. "I'm here for you, Tess.. And nothing is wrong with you. There's something wrong with him obviously, because he can't see what an amazing and gorgeous girl you are.." I said, I gently ran my fingers threw his hair. I hated to see her down, I would do anything and everything just to make her smile.. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Good Night! is it Night there now?

speak about the above user

Is this child abuse?

latest videos