Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

-ML's & -Braginski Hatsune Onii-chan's Private RP of Randomness

Posted By:
-ML
-ML
StarStarStarStar
Only for us two, maybe, if someone wants to join as well, I dunno. Rules are this: 1. No God-Modding. 2. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stu's [ Characters with every powers, famous, etc.] 3. Keep the inappropriate things low, please. 4. Fan Characters and Original Characters are allowed, I won't mind the Out-of-Character thing.

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! *Le Claps* So I guess I'll be the Medic from TF2. I'll start from this : -- " You over there!" Medic said, pointing his finger at you, with a flare of rage in his eyes, " Did you take my gun?!"

Posted By:
-ML
-ML
StarStarStarStar
[ Okie dokie then. XD. I'll be Remilia from EoSD.] "...Pardon?" Remilia began to state her reply, she had no idea who this person was, because she had only entered in the large conference room to find Patchouli, not to bring up a fight.

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Noticing that her appearance was different and that she appeared quite strong for a young one, Medic suddenly apologized to refrain from getting himself in trouble. " Oh, sorry there, girl. I'm just looking something... personal. Hope I didn't get you offended."

Posted By:
-ML
-ML
StarStarStarStar
Remilia felt a little less surprised to know that the man who just made her feel terrible for something, made her feel a bit contented. " It's no problem, I'm Remilia. Remilia Scarlet, to be exact." She walked a bit closer to him, reached out her hand to greet him. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Medic looked at her, took her hand and shook it like a gentlemen, " Nice meeting you, Remilia." He said, smiling, " The name Hans, you may call me 'Medic', which is what everyone calls me. It's a pleasure meeting you." [ I made up the name "Hans" , btw, since the Medic is German.] 

Posted By:
-ML
-ML
StarStarStarStar
Remilia smiled gladly at him, she had let go of his hand and began her start in a conversation with him, " Nice meeting you, too! Have you seen someone by the name 'Patchouli'?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Medic was confused by who she was talking about, he thought for a moment to remember who she was actually talking about. " Hm..." He said, thinking, he remember being introduced to someone with that name. " Was that person a magician by any chance, Remilia? Just because I do remember meeting someone here with that name..."

Posted By:
-ML
-ML
StarStarStarStar
" Yes, that's her. Did you see where she went?" Remilia said the moment that Medic mentioned right after he had finished his sentence. She was getting eager to finding Patchouli, because she was lost and had no idea why she was brought here.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Medic snapped up when he remember who she exactly was, "Oh yes, she's at the end of the conference table. Just right beside that Sweden Representative." He pointed toward a girl right beside a group of quarreling members of the counsel, she was struggling to read a book that she had. " Hope you have good luck passing those psycho people, they pretty much got someone hurt the last time they had walked past them."

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.