Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Buzz-Lika-Bee and Rii's Roleplay.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot... Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Species: Abilities: Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lia Age: 17 Gender: Girl Looks: jet black silky hair, with bangs that cover the tips of her bright blue eyes. Shes medium height, and thin, but is curvy in the right places. She has pale, blemish free skin, and a perfect smile.  Species: Werewolf  Abilities: can sense what people are feeling.  Other: none.  Name: Jermone Age: 17 Gender: Guy Looks: jet black silky hair, with bangs that cover the tips of his bright blue eyes. Hes talland thin and fit.He has pale, blemish free skin, and a perfect smile.  Species: Werewolf  Abilities: can sense what people are feeling.  Other: Lias twin brother

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here are mine. Sorry if they suck. D: Name: Kumiki Suzumi. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: I'll get a picture a little into the roleplay~ xD Species: Meh, you'll see. Abilities: Can sprout two dark gray or black angel-like wings; doesn't know it yet. Also controls water. Other: Has a brother named Emmett. Name: Emmett Suzumi. Age: About seventeen. Gender: Male. Looks: Looks kind of like Kumiki, but his hair is short and sweeps to the right. He's average height and fairly built for his age. Species: Same as Kumiki. Abilities: Same as Kumiki, but controls fire. Other: Is Kumiki's sister; kind of a flirt and a bit of a player.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(Better than mine x) haha, you start ?)

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I DON'T WANNA- okai! :3) Kumiki woke up to the sound of her alarm clock playing her favorite song. She sat up, yawning and sighing. "Shut uuup~" She groaned, turning the clock off. She stood up, brushing out her long navy hair and deciding not to put it into its curly side-ponytail that day. It fell to about her thighs, and so she put one large ponytail at the back of her head to keep it out of her way. She fixed her bangs like usual and pulled on a pair of black leggings with a denim skirt, putting a pair of black boots on as well as her black VOCALOID t-shirt, which was just a t-shirt with a chibi, smiling icecream cone with three different scoops; one strawberry, one chocolate, one vanilla. It was her favorite shirt. Pulling on her medium-sleeved jean jacket, she walked out the door and took a walk. Emmett was up already, and had showered and such to skateboard in the park that day. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, sliding on his VANS and heading to the door. He grabbed his skateboard, putting it down and skating to the park. (Short dude post, sorry. XD)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(haha.)  Lia- I woke up, the sun blaring threw my window almost blinded me literally. I stood up an closed them quickly. I yawned and the I stumbled tiredly to my drawer and I picked out my outfit and put it on. Red skinny jeans, black, knee high converse, and a BOTDF band shirt, I brushed out my hair and I out on my black eyeliner. I grabbed a bobby pin and pinned my bangs back. I took out my phone an I texted Emmet. 'Want to hang out today? (; ' I sent it and waited for a response. I walked out of my room and to Jermones, I pounded on his door. "Wake up sleeping beauty!" I said loudly. Me and him just lived in a two bedroom apartment. We moves out of ours parents house as soon as we found out we we were adopted...  Jermone- I heard Lia pounding on my door "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY." she said loudly. "Okay, I'm up." I said back, a little annoyed, because it had startled me. I stood up and I looked into the mirror, I got dressed, into a red shirt, and black jeans and blue converse. I flipped my black hair and it looked perfect instantly, I grabbed some axe, and Sprayed the right amount. I grabbed my black Flat Bill hat and put it on backwards. I opened the door, seeing Lia, she looked pretty. "Morning." I said with a yawn 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmett grinned at the text and replied with the same "tone" as she had sent it. 'You know it. I'm heading to the park right now. Meet me by the pond? (; ' He hit send and chuckled, heading that way. He sat down by the pond on a rock, skipping smooth rocks across the water and waiting for her. She was a nice girl, and really cute, and he really, REALLY liked her. He was afraid to tell her, though...She might not feel the same way. Kumiki sighed, tucking her hands into her pockets as she walked down the sidewalk. She had nothing to do, like usual. She headed down to the town's cafe, ordering a caramel frappe. She paid and sat down, taking a sip. It was her favorite thing to drink. Like ever.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Lia- I smiled at the text, 'see you soon. x) '  I sent it. I sprayed a bit of purfume On myself, I always got compliment on it. "Jermone, I'm going to meet Emmett at the pond." I said. He nodded. "In going to go get some Coffe." he stated. "Okay, see you later." I said, I kissed his cheek, and I was out the door in a flash. I was halfway to the pond about 5 minuets later. I enjoyed the little nature walk I got walking to it.. I saw Emmett sitting on a bench, I hurried over and I smiled. "Hey." I say beside him, and I hugged him gently.  Jermone- "Shes probably meeting Emmett again.".. I mumbled.. She had told me that she liked him. Well, I sorta had a small thing for Kumiki.. So I couldn't really blame her. I walked out the door and liked it behind me. I headed to the Coffe shop that was just down the street. I walked in and I saw Kumiki, drinking her beloved Frappe. I walked over to her "Hello, Stranger." I said and chuckled 

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey babe." Emmett chuckled, hugging her back. "Sup?" He asked, grinning. Kumiki squeaked, almost shooting coffee out her nose. "OhmyGod!" She laughed, holding her nose. "Wait to almost make me shoot this out my nose." She told him and laughed again.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
( I have to go, sorry, it's 3:00 am here.. I'll post tomorrow.) 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

What's ur best colour

latest videos