Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: 16 Looks: Emo girl (from google) Personality: Dark, mysterious, quiet, sarcastic. Other: Loves to sing and is the "emo"  girl of the school. Gets bullied a lot and doesn't have friends. Lives alone since her parents died.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we both have a boy nd girl??

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
*sigh* I don't play guys very well.. But ok... Name: Ash Age: 17 Looks: Emo boy (from google) Personality: Same as Luna's. A little bubblier. Other: Has lots of friends. Is Luna's only friend. Plays guitar.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Keller  Age 16 Looks ( post ASAP) Personality  she's. Wry sweet and dosnt have many friends he gets bullied but dose her best to ignore it since her dad beats her at home. She's an only child since her older brother ran away. And her mother died. Name james Age17 Looks( will post ASAP) Personality he's kind an gentle he knows how to treat girls although he's shy around thm until they get close to him he's liked one girl for a very long time but is afraide to talk to her( hint hint wink wink ur girl) 

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Will you start?

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller i got dressed for school in black pants and a dark purple tee shirt with my black and purple heels i ran down stairs careful not to wake my dad i sliped out the door and onto my mortercycle wuietly and sped to school. James already at school i was dressed in y ushuall jeans thn a red buton down shirt with red converse i sat at onr of the benches admiring luna from a distiancd today was the day i planed on saying hi to her

♥♥♥

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: I was already at school dressed in my black BVB t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I also had a hoodie on to cover my scars. My rainbow colored hair was teased and I had dark makeup on. I closed my eyes as people began to make fun of me. Ash: "Back off." I said to the people messing with Luna. They didn't mess with me for some reason. They walked away and I hugged my sister. 

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller i got to school and pulled onnmy askingalexandria jaket thn walked into school some kid strted yelling out nammes at me amd i just looked down but kept walking James i stood up ad walked ovr to luna "h-hi" i said shyly to her

♥♥♥

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna: My eyes widened when I saw him. I can't believe someone other than my brother is talking to me. "Hi.." I said softly.

Aeriel and Tori's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
James " i was going to ask u to promm.." i wispered looking down i handed her a black rose " so if u want to?" I said quietly blushing Keller keeping my head down tryig to avoide eyes and spit balls i ran right into someon i looked up to see a boy he was in my enblish class( ur boy)

♥♥♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

latest videos