Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Do your thaaang!

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:

Thumb
Wait what? Do what thang? Make the plot?

Posted By:

Thumb
NAAAW.

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:

Thumb
XD okay! It'll be a minute.

Posted By:

Thumb
It's been 2...

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:

Thumb
Two people...Two hunters of the paranormal come together on one mission that could change or even end their lives... The abandon jail...A place of horrors... The two were brought together when they were both found, ranked top in the conttry. Now it is up to them...Will the paranormal take control?? (Gtg I'll fill out info tommarow.)

Posted By:

Thumb
Awesome plot. And crap you D:

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:

Thumb
Thanks x3 Name: Noah Age: 21 Gender: Male Personality: You shall see :3 Favorite peice of equipment: EVP, Thermal scanner Looks: Uhh I'll go look for a pic Other: N/A

Posted By:

Thumb

"Whitepaws101" wrote:

Thanks x3 Name: Noah Age: 21 Gender: Male Personality: You shall see :3 Favorite peice of equipment: EVP, Thermal scanner Looks: Uhh I'll go look for a pic Other: N/A

Posted By:

Thumb
Pleasure [: Name: Jesselyn, or "Jess" for short. Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: Depends... Favorite piece of equipment: EVP, A piece she made called "Bubble" [I'll describe in Other] Looks: Looking Other: "Bubble" is a cylinder with an antenna sticking out. Whenever anything gets near it, it goes off into beeping. [I got the name and the Bubble from Haunted Collecter x3]

Oh, Sheldon (:

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity