Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WaterKitty103 and BuzzLikaBee's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot. . Olivia Armstrong  Shes 17   She has tan skin and brown eyes, and black curly hair. She always straiteneds it every day. Her skin is blemish free and her smile is perfect. She's average height, skinny, but curvy in te right places.   Her personality depends on her mood.. But normaly he can be shy around guys. She has trust issues...  Other- She lives alone with her mom. But her mother is always somewhere doing something and is only home to sleep. Her father had di3d last month in a sho.oing, he was a copJay Deathreadge   Hes 18  He has pale skin, blemish free and soft, he's tall, and a well built body. He has deep blue eyes, a little strange because of his skin. His hair is jet black, he flips it.   His personality is, he can be a glory, but he respects women and a lot of people. He's had anger issues, but they hav vanished. He can act tough all he wants, but he's really a big softy.   Other- he secretly likes to write songs, he hides them under his pillow in a comp book. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, yes we do. Big Grin Name: Hayden Marie Hutch Age :16 Looks: Personality: She's sweet but shy, seeing as she was bullied growing up and is abused by her step father and step brother since her mom died shortly after marrying him. She doesn't trust people easily, especially men. She's amazingly smart but doesn't believe she is and often holds herself back. She's very secretive but she's very kind too, but no one has ever taken the time to get to know that. Name: Lucas Cole Willis Age: 17 Looks: Personality: He's very protective of his friends and family since his father died when he was very young and he had to help his mother raise his eleven younger siblings. He never complains about anything and often holds his feelings in. He makes sure everyone's happy before she is and can be very easy going at times.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(well everyone is good friends an have been for a few years..... Should I start or you?

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(You, please. smile)

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaii. :3  Jay-  i was at school already, I was wearing black jeans and red dc shoes, and a red t shirt, my hair wa flipped free from my blue eyes and held in place by my beanie hat. I was wearing my prescription nerd glasses, they were in now.  I was standing outside, waiting for Hayden to arrive. It was pouring rain now.  Olivia-  i also was at school, I had on yellow skinny jeans, black converse and an Oasis t shirt. And I had black eyeliner lining my eyes thickly. I walked to my locker, and someone tripped me, an my binder fell on the ground, papers flew everywhere, and I got laughed at.. My nose started bleeding.. I abandoned my stuff, and ran to the bathroom.. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayden: I slowly made my way down to school, letting myself get wet with water. I was wearing a black, long sleeved, fitted, t shirt and black skinny jeans with black high top converse. My hair went down to my mid-back and was perfectly straight and I had a black beanie hat on. I felt the heart-shaped locket that I wore every single day since my mom gave me it right before she died. I looked up at Jay and smiled slightly and I ran to him. "Hey." I said. Lucas: I was wearing a black jacket over a black dc shirt and dark red skinny jeans with black dc shoes. I saw what happened to Olivia and I beat up the guys who did that to her and went to the bathroom door. I knocked on it, "Olivia?" I asked, fixing my black jacket.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia-  i opened the stall door, and I smiled slightly at him. "I'm okay." I said, my nose had stopped. Luckily this was a both gender bathroom. I grabbed a wet paper towel and wiped my nose. "They are so mean." I said an faced him, I hugged him gently.  Jay- I smiled at her, and I saw her feeling her locket. I never met her mother, but from what I hear about her, she must have been a great mother to her. I saw her running towards me, I hugged her and picked her up, spinning her around once and setting her down, still hugging her. "Hey, how are you?" I asked her, and pulled away slowly.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: I smiled, hugging her back. "I know..." I said, soothing. "But, if you look out into the hall, I think you'll be proud." I told her. I taught all the guys who did that to her and laughed a lesson and I picked all her things up and got her stuff for her. I held her close to me and kissed the top of her head, softly. Hayden: I smiled as he spun me and I hugged him back. "I'm good, you?" I asked and I pulled my sleeves up to show him the fresh, new bruises from just that morning. He was the only one who knew anything about me and he always demanded to see anything they did to me.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia-  i smiled. I felt my cheeks turn a light pink. I brushed my bangs out of my eyes. "Thank you." I said. And I looked down at my shoes. He always stood up for me, he really was a good friend.. "I'll look when I go to class.. I just wanted to stay home today." I said and I pulled down my jacket sleeves. My wrists stung..  Jay-  "No your not good." I said looking at the bruises. Some bruises had bruises. "Love, what happened this time?" I asked. I've offers her a million times to move in with me, she always said no hat she would be fine. "They are going to ki// you some say..." I said and looked into her eyes deeply..

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: I smiled slightly, "Are you hurt?" I asked her as I gently lifted her chin so she looked me straight in the eyes. "Did they hurt you bad?" I asked, seriously. I hated them for what they always did to her. She didn't deserve it at all. They were all losers and it was their loss. Hayden: I looked away, blushing slightly. "Maybe they will..." I agreed softly then sighed, "I didn't make breakfast for them this morning because I woke up late because I spent all last night cleaning and they got mad with me." I whispered. To prove my point, my stomach growled and I put my hand over it and blushed even more.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos