Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WaterKitty103 and BuzzLikaBee's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- "I'm fine." I said, pulling my sleeves down more. The cuts stung pretty bad. I just did them in the stall. The razor was in my hand I was clutching. I couldn't lie when I looked in his eyes, so I just went quiet.  Jay- "School Su.cks, let's go to my house.. I'll make you something to eat.. And then I'll know your safe. She looked unsure. "Please, just let me take are of you.." I said and I hugge her tightly..

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: I took her arms, gently and pushed the sleeves down. I saw the razor in her other hand. "Olivia!" I said, competely shocked. I showed her. "Do you know just how bad this is?!" I asked her. I took the razor from her and cut my arm, deeply and showed her. "Do you like seeing this? On me and on yourself?" I asked her and threw the razor into the trash. I hugged her close, "Olivia...please, promise me not to do this anymore." Hayden: I hugged him back but I ended up turning the wrong way and the knife cut on my back opened and I gave a cry of pain and burried my face into his shoulder, holding tightly before passing out in his arms.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia-  i closed my eyes, holding back the tears. "Lucas I'm sorry..." I said, I opened t eyes and I saw him cut himself also. "No." I said loudly. I quickly put my hand on it. "Don't.." I said.. And I hugge him tightly. My tears soaked A small patch of his shirt. "I promise.." I said and I grabbed his hand.. After seeing him cut himself, I understood how he felt about me doing it..  Jay-  I heard her yell of agany. I loosened my arms. "Hayden, what happened?" I said, she was about to answer me, but she fell limp in my arms.. The palm of my hand felt wet on her back. I looked at it. Blood. "Oh my god.." I said and I picked her up. And ran to my car. I felt her skin going cold. She was still breathing, faintly... I laid her in the back seat, so she was taking up all three seats, and I put a pillow under her head, and a blanket over her. I closed the door and I jumped in the drivers seat. I turned on my hazard lights and sped off. "Hayden, talk to me honey." I sai looking at her. "We are almost there." I said. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: I held her close, "Olivia...I mean it. Don't ever." I told her, "I can't lose you." I said to her and I pulled away and cleaned her cuts, refusing to look straight into her eyes. "Do you understand just how horrible it is?" I asked her and sighed. Hayden: I felt myself breathing still and I heard Jay's voice in the distance so I knew I must still be alive but I felt so weak and...dead. I could feel blood pouring out of my back and I tried to move but couldn't. That's when I felt a blanket over me. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. My body wouldn't listen to my mind and I became scared.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- "I understand.." I said and I looked away when he cleaned my cuts. "Ouch." I said. They stopped hurting when he was done. "T..thanks, Lucas.." I said and I grabbed. Y binder he had recovered for me. "I think I should just go home.. Tomorrows the last day of school anyway.." I said and I slowly walked by him.  Jay- I hit the brakes and turned off the car, I picked her up out of the car, and ran into the emergency room, tears slowly filled my eyes, the blanket was still on her, keeping her a few degrees warmer.."Help! Please! She's d.ying!" I yelled. They got a gurnie and they out her on it and took her to the surgery. They stopped me from following.. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: I sighed and nodded. I let her go. "See you tomorrow." I told her, softly and cleaned my cut. Then, I left. I had to leave early today anyway. It was my five of my little sister's last day of school today and I had to go pick them up from school and help them because my mom wouldn't get home from work until really late that night. I sighed, other brothers and sisters were at preschool and I had to get them later. Hayden: I squirmed on the gurnie, scared. What was happeing? Where was Jay? I wanted Jay because I was terrified and if the hospital called my step father and step brother then I really would be dead by tomorrow. My breathing became small, short pants.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm here, sorry, had to do something 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"Buzz-Lika-Bee" wrote:

(Confused)

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I walked out, and I headed to my car, I wasnt planning to come to school tomorrow either.. Or ever again. I drove off t my house and I parked it in the driveway. I walked inside, luckily my mom wasn't home, she was gone for a year trip thing. I laid on my couh and I slowly close my eyes.  Jay-  I paced in the hallway for two hours. Until the doctor came. "We stitched it up and all the other cuts she had." he said. "She's okay, but very lucky. She needs a blood tran.sfusion though. And your blood matches hers." he said. I nodded slowly. "Take as much as you need.." I said and he took me to the blood room, and took a full bag. I felt dizzy now too. I had to stay down for the next couple days. I grabbe the doctors arm. "Please tell me you don't call her father." he nodded slowly. "Well, we did." he yanked away and I jumped up quick an I ran to her room. "Hayden..." I said and I sat beside her bed, and grabbed her hand

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

"Buzz-Lika-Bee" wrote:

(Confused)
(I was Offline for a few minuets.. Now I'm back..?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Chameleon Circuit?

Chameleon Circuit?

latest videos