Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WaterKitty103 and BuzzLikaBee's RP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: I went to their school and smiled at them when they got in. "Hi Sara, Krissy, Morgan, Niara, and Tori." I greeted them as they got in. "Hi!" They all said back and I smiled and took off home. "Have fun on your last day?" I asked them. I know they answered but I wasn't really listening. I know that sounds mean, but I couldn't help it. I thought about Olivia, I hoped she was okay. Hayden: My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked at him. I managed a weak smiled, "Wh-what happened?" I asked, weakily. I tried to sit up but that really hurt. I fought against the pain to sit but then my arms started shaking, uncontroablly. "Why am I so...weak?" I asked him, softly.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia-  asleep. (haha.. Sorry)  Jay-  "Hun.. You ha a cut in your back, it came open, and you lost a lot of blood. You almost died." I said and I felt my eyes water, I closed them, holding them back. "And your week because of blood loss.." I said and I heard a loud pending on the door. "HAYDEN!" a loud man voice said. Da.mmit. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's alright. smile) Hayden: I looked at the door, suddenly scared again. "I-is that...?" I asked, already knowing it must be my step dad. I gulped and looked at Jay. "Whatever you do, whatever he says or does. Don't say anything or move." I told him, I knew my step father was gonna yell at me, maybe even hit me and I didn't even wanna know what Jay would do then.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay-  i nodded slowly... I squeezed her hand. I stood up, and went on the other side of the bed guarding her. "I got this.." I said, clenching my fist.. He barged in.. And started yelling.. Olivia- I looked at the clock when I woke up.. 3:00 I say up. Wow. I thought. Was I really that tired? 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayden: I flinched with every word he yelled. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I finally manage to say when he stopped yelling. I looked at him, scared and looked at Jay. "I'm so sorry..." I mouthed to Jay then looked back at my step father. "Please..." I begged. Lucas: I was giving my little siblings snacks and putting my youngest sibling, Ava to bed since she was only two. I kissed her forehead softly and put my hand over my mouth to my other siblings and said, "Shhh." Very softly. I brought them all out of her room and into the living room where I put on their favorite show.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

Hayden: I flinched with every word he yelled. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I finally manage to say when he stopped yelling. I looked at him, scared and looked at Jay. "I'm so sorry..." I mouthed to Jay then looked back at my step father. "Please..." I begged. Lucas: I was giving my little siblings snacks and putting my youngest sibling, Ava to bed since she was only two. I kissed her forehead softly and put my hand over my mouth to my other siblings and said, "Shhh." Very softly. I brought them all out of her room and into the living room where I put on their favorite show.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

"waterkitty103" wrote:

"waterkitty103" wrote:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayden: My eyes widened and I looked at Jay then him. I gulped, a little scared. I didn't know what he would do and I had never saw Jay like that before. "Jay..." I whispered and pulled his hand gently. Lucas: I read the text, I'm busy at the moment. Maybe later, if that works. I sent her back, reluctantly. I looked at my little siblings and got them busy with a little game.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(why isn't the dad reacting?)  Jay-  "Honey, i got this." I said and I glared at her dad. "And if you ever touch her again, the way you've been, I f###ing swear to god, I WILL ki// you." isaid sternly. I said and I punched him across the face hard.  Olivia-  'Okay, whenever your not busy..' I replied 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're the dad.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos