Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WaterKitty103 and BuzzLikaBee's RP

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayden: My mouth dropped and my eyes widened. I looked between them both, worried and concered. Lucas: I read and smiled. Kay.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay-  He stood up and he threw another punch, and I fell to the floor, I stood up and I pushed him against the wall, my hand on his neck, I pushed harder, he kicked me in the shin, and I let go, he it on top of me and threw punches from left and right. I pushed him off, I was sure I felt a black eye coming, and a busted lip. I grabbed him and I got him in a head lock. Watching WWE for 5 years has payed off.. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayden: I never saw anyone fight with him before. "Jay! Dad!" I yelled, jumping up. I was held back by my brother who was watching, obviously amused by all the fighting. He threw me to the bed and pinned me there, his hands squeezing my arms way to tight and I couldn't get away to help Jay. I squealed when he dug his nails into me. He smirked. "Too easy." He muttered to me.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(you do the brother?) Jay- Her dad passed out from the head lock. I dropped him, and I grabbed her brother, and lifted him up in the air, and slammed him on the ground. The stuff andrenalin does to you...

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah. I'm the brother, you're the dad.) Hayden: My eyes widened as I sat back up. I looked at my dad passed out then looked at my brother on the floor. He growled and got back up. He took Jay's arm and twisted it behind him and kicked him away. Without even looking, he took a syringe and injected me with it's contents then went over to Jay to inject it into him.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 I fell to the floor again. Then I turned around, seeing him inject her with something. . I saw him coming towards me and I Brouge Kicked him, knocking him out. I took the syring and I sat it on the tray. (what was it?) I felt a pain in my arm, I looked, it was a small ne.edle hole. He got me too.. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ugh! Frustrated It won't send. But, the thing was spider poison.)

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Comment it to me.I

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia-  I was fixing my hair and makeup. Waiting for that text, saying he'll come over.  Jay- I was dea.thly allergic to spiders.. And by that I mean when I got bit, my reaction would be 10 times worse compared to a normal person. I fell to the floor, limp. My breathing slowed to a hault.. I heard a scream, and someone yelling for help, Hayden.. I looked at the ceiling., things were going blurry. I was lifted into a gurnie. I heard Hayden telling them what happened, and I heard handcuffs clicking, her father, brother.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas: My mom came home and I asked her if it was alright for me to go. She nodded and I texted Olivia asking, Is it a good time? Hayden: I watched the police take my father and brother away and I nodded. "Serves them right." I muttered then looked at Jay, "Please be okay..." I begged. I looked at the doctors. "He'll be okay? Right?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

It's Musical Game.

My favorite animal is a coyote

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos