Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WaterKitty103 and BuzzLikaBee's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I was cleaning, and I replied. ''perfect time." I sent. I waited, and I turned on the tv, smiling at what was on. Mine and my dads favorite show.. Today was one month since he passed.. Thinking about it made me want to cut myself. I took out my razor and started.. I stopped, te razor left a paper cut- like thing. I quickly put it away back in t pocket. Glad I stopped myself. Jay- "No promises." they said.. I was hooked up to a monitor, and I went flatline, the machine beeped loudly when I was strolled out of the room. They rushed me to ICU and put fluids in me and shocked me a few times.. My heart started to beat faintly, and a machine was breathing for me.. I was dreaming now, I was hoping that Hayden was okay.. She got injected too.. I thought I was de.ad now..

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Random Quotes Thread!

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos