Back left
Back right

The Three Baka Buddies Private Roleplay.

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is for Maxine, Molly, and I only. And we would appreciate it if there is no trolling. Big Grin Forum: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Talents: Other:

Today, I decided that I want to be a ninja when I grow up. I Googled "Ninja School" to see where I can be professionally trained in the art. I followed a link that said Ninja School, and the page could not be found. Well played, Ninja School.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
imma make two! Name: Ai Fujioka Age: 21 Looks: Personality: shes shy, smart and is hard to get to Talents: music, sports Other: shadows best friend Name: Shadow Metolia Age: 22 Looks: Personality: flirt, outgoing, hates jerks Talents: sports and art Other: Ais best friend

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:

Thumb
Name:Aimee Age:12 Looks: Talents:N/A Personality:hyper Cruel to winry nice sweet otherLoves al and hunny mean to ed likes French fries uses dark alchemy shes a philosopher ston

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Love

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Kida Rujimiya Age: 21 (Even though she told everyone she's 18.) Looks: (Getting. ) Personality: You'll see. Talents: Can speak German and Russian. Other: N/A

Today, I decided that I want to be a ninja when I grow up. I Googled "Ninja School" to see where I can be professionally trained in the art. I followed a link that said Ninja School, and the page could not be found. Well played, Ninja School.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
okay BTW ai likes tamaki and shadow somewhat a player with cute girls and guys

Love

Posted By:

Thumb
Are we doing the anime we doing last time?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
IDK either way, Camren? whats your opinion~?

Love

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What were the animes?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ouran, FMAB and Vocaloid

Love

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity