Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Emily and I Only :)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so we both know what this is about. Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Claudia Flores Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Claudia is outgoing, clever and witty. She is carefree, funloving and faithful with a strong positive attitube. She's talkitive and doesn't have a shy bone in her body and is a go with the flow type. She is down to earth, charismatic and creative and can bit a big judgemental. She is a bit stubborn but is mostly friendly with others and is supportive. She is protectative of her friends and family and makes sure is included in a conversation. She is easy to get along with, wild and knows how to have good time. She's a good listener and will always stand up for her friends and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. Other Name: Preston Marks Age: Recently 18 Looks: Personality: Preston is outgoing, carefree and incredibly confident. He tells it like it is and isn't the type to back out on a fight. He is adventrous, blod and charming with a big attitube and mouth. He is very talkitive who can seem to shut up and isn't always taking things seriously. He is a flirt with a dirty mind but he trys to respect girls. He has a big temper but tries to control it and kind of has a ego. His sometimes full of himself but cares about his friends and is protective even if he doesn't show it. His kind of impulsive and obnoxious but his caring and charismatic. His a bright boy who doesn't give 100% and has many flaws Other Name: Stephanie Vaga Age: Nearly 18 Looks:Sarah Hyland Personality: Stephanie is lloyal, outgoing and carefree. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and has a big attitube and mouth. She is independent, witty and has a way of words. She's stubborn and sarcastic but is friendly and funloving. She is blod, confident and has pride in herself and could care less about what people think of her. She is adventrous and talkitive but quite sometimes. She's a little awkward but isn't afraid of being herself. She's helpful and a good listener and is easy to get along with if she likes you. Other Name: Johnathan 'John' Daves Age: Just truned 18 Looks: Personality: John is carefree, independent and quite. He keeps things to himself and isn't very shy but is also not very talkitive. He is awkward, sendsitive, energetic and polite who is hardly ever mean to anyone and has respect for girls. He is a go with the flow type and is charmatic and real who is a little bit of a jokester. He knows from right and wrong and is caring, smart and has positive thinking. Other

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andrew "Andy" Carver Age: 17 nearly 18 Looks: Anton Yelchin Personality: Andy is a confident boy that loves standing out. He is his own person and does his own thing. He's original, clever and energetic. He's bold, funny and original. Andy's opinionated, tough and always puts others first. He is proetective, competetive and not one to back down from a fight. He's charming, a flirt and has a dirty mind. He's a loyal friend and craves difference. he doesn't like being the same as everyone else and hasn't been in many long term relationships. He hates clingy people, loves his freedom and loves music and dance and is a good dancer as well. Other Name: Jeremiah Cooke Age: 18 Looks: Tom Felton Personality: Jeremiah is an adventerous, fun and outgoing guy. He's athletic, fearless and explorative. He's open minded and loves trying new things. He's playful, fun to be around and not afraid to get down and dirty. He's energetic and loves being out in nature. He's a natural born leader and good at getting people to listen to him. He is likable and charismatic and has always been popular while in school although he never cared. He's layed back, easy to get along with and easy to talk to. He's good with words and has a specific charm to him. He's easy going, funny and jokatic with a love for life. Other: he loves sports, hiking and mountain climbing Name: Iris Taylors Age: 17 Looks: Lily Personality: Iris is a shy, polite girl. She is very bright and creative but keeps most of her ideas to herself. She's smart and blends into the back ground. She goes with the flow and cares what people think of her. She is positive, down to earth and realistic. She's a hard worker and a good friend and is the loyal type as well. She loves reading and poetry and is thoughtful, caring and a good listener. She's charismatic, graceful and easy to get along with. She's understanding, lovely and very peaceful. She's against violence and is a natural peace maker. She's likable, bright and charming. She's oblivious to her charm and looks and is very modest and humble. Other Name: Mickella Ross Age: 18 Looks: Lights Personality: Mickella is an energetic, bold and confident girl. She isn't afraid to be herself and doesn't care what people think about her. She is free-spirited, strong, fearless and open minded, always willing to try new things. She has a heart of gold and will stand up for what and who she believes in. She is a loyal and good friend. She's witty, clever and can make anyone laugh. She's opinionated and talkative but a good listener as well. She loud yet caring and good at cheering people up. She's clumsy and competetive and hasn't been in too many relationships since she believes they hold you down. She's brave and goofy and easy to talk to. Other

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(can you start please?? smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Claudia sat on the park table, legs crossed and her hands on the table. She stared at the beautiful looking lake and signed. She still had that odd feeling about her last summer with her friends since most of them were going to different colleges and will porbably have to live somewhere far away. However, she ignored the feeling and tried to lighten up and just enjoy her last summer with her friends. Preston lean up against a tree with Jeremiah and John as he talked about what his mom told him about college. Luckily for him, he got accepted to one. He never though he would make it since he usually got into trouble at school but has done some work. It's something he did for himself when he reailzed there was a posability he could fail high school and repet the year. He was just glad it was all over and he could just spead the summer relaxing with his friends. Stephanie layed on the grass with Iris, laying on her stomach and fumbling with her hands. She laughed at something Iris said and smiled at her. "So you really read all those books in one day? Gosh, your a fast reader" She said, smiling. John crossed his arms as he listen to what Preston was saying. Talking about college made him have mixed emotions of excitment and nervousness. He was excited to be going to the college he wanted to go since the age of 13 but he also felt nervous about going.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy came back from where his pick up truck was parked. He had gone back to his car to get some drinks for his friends. He set down the pack of beer on the picnic table and slipped into the bench across from Claudia. He smiled at her "What's up" he asked, looking at her. Jeremiah nodded "Yeah my dad was exstatic when he found out I got excepted" He chuckled. His parents knew he was going to get into aleast 3 coleges because of his athletic abilities and grades. His father was so happy though because it was the college he went to where he met jeremiah's mom. Jeremiah himself didn't really care that much what college he went to, he would rather wait a couple years to go to college so he could go traveling. His parents would never approve of taht though so he gave up the dream a long time ago. He didn't want to think about college though. he just wanted to spend the summer with his 7 bestfriends. Iris smiled, laying on her back in the grass. She looked up at the sky, squinting because of the sun "Yeah, I geuss. I like reading" She said, humbly. She didn't like being all teh attention even if it was just stephanie's attention and it was just about reading. She was humble and modest. she couldn't help it. Mickella sat on the edge of the dock of the lake. Her converses were next to her since her feet were in the water. She looked over at Preston, Jeremiah and John talking "You guys are such geeks" She smiled, kicking her legs back and forth in the water. She loved teasing the boys. It was a hobbie of hers.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

Andy came back from where his pick up truck was parked. He had gone back to his car to get some drinks for his friends. He set down the pack of beer on the picnic table and slipped into the bench across from Claudia. He smiled at her "What's up" he asked, looking at her. Jeremiah nodded "Yeah my dad was exstatic when he found out I got excepted" He chuckled. His parents knew he was going to get into aleast 3 coleges because of his athletic abilities and grades. His father was so happy though because it was the college he went to where he met jeremiah's mom. Jeremiah himself didn't really care that much what college he went to, he would rather wait a couple years to go to college so he could go traveling. His parents would never approve of taht though so he gave up the dream a long time ago. He didn't want to think about college though. he just wanted to spend the summer with his 7 bestfriends. Iris smiled, laying on her back in the grass. She looked up at the sky, squinting because of the sun "Yeah, I geuss. I like reading" She said, humbly. She didn't like being all teh attention even if it was just stephanie's attention and it was just about reading. She was humble and modest. she couldn't help it. Mickella sat on the edge of the dock of the lake. Her converses were next to her since her feet were in the water. She looked over at Preston, Jeremiah and John talking "You guys are such geeks" She smiled, kicking her legs back and forth in the water. She loved teasing the boys. It was a hobbie of hers.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Claudia looked up and notice it was Andy. She smiled at him "Nothing, just thinking" She told him, running her hand through her hair. She tried to forget about the odd feelings that she had and just relax herself. Preston nodded then truned his attention to Mickella "Really? Is that so" He told her, smirking. He knew that Mickella loved to teased him and the guys so he just had to respond to what she said. Stephaine looked at Iris, grinning. "Er, readings okay." She said. She herself wasn't into reading. If she would fail at trying to read a few books in one day. She would always get a major headache from reading half way through a novel. John chuckled at what Mickella said but was a little offended. He usually got called geek when he was in middle school but that all changed in high school. It wasn't something wrong. He has a high GPA and is consetered to be one of the top students in school. (Sorry if I took long to post and it's a little short)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

how many languages do you know?

Who is Tired?

you love the new look of KW??

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What would you like to change your usernam...

latest videos