Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Secrets

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright,form please,and we shall begin smile ... Form; Name; Looks; Age; Personality; Other;N/A ------------------ {Mine} Name;Max Age;16 Looks; Personality;Friendly,Shy,Loving,Strong,Caring Other;He lives with his sisters at an apartment complex,he has taken care of his sister since their parents went missing three years ago -------------------- Name;Anna Age;16 Looks; Personlity;Shy,Quiet,and is only open to your guy,her best friend.She can be loving,caring and compassionate Other;She is still upset and confused about her parents disappearance and rarely talks to anyone but her brother and friends

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Secrets

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia 17 she has pale skin, and long black hair, and bangs. Her eyes are a bright blue. She is skinny, but curvy too. Shes average height and dresses in a punk/emo style. She lives alone in her appartment eith her loyal dog, maggie. Shes a small border collie, all ehite, and goes everywhere with her.  She is reslly shy, and sometimes apolagizes for thibgs randomly. She also has trust issues. She only trusts her best friend, max.  Jermone 17 He is similar to olivia. But, a guy. He had a toned body and is in good shape. His hair is short, and black, he flips it. His style is more,' the average guy' look.  He is a flirt, but is also very respectful.  His best friend is Anna

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Secrets

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
smile Shall we begin?

Secrets

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Check my post count.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Secrets

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Max was doing hi every morning thing.He was at the local coffee shop getting himself and Olivia coffeeand muffins.Once he got it he drove to her apartment and knocked softly on the doot Anna woke up to a knock on the door,she opened the door and blushed "Oh hey,I uhm" He hair was a mess,she was wearing a tight tanktop and short shorts,she then saw the scratch "Oh my God,you okay?" She asked pulling him inside checking the scratch out

Secrets

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump? smile)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos