Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

nascarawesome and 4shishi's PRIVATE RP! (STAY OUT!)

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Made it! Big Grin So... Form: Name: Age: Looks: Likes: Dislikes: Bio (past): Other: Dream (goal):

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zack Age: 15 Looks: blue eyes, 5'5, white skin color, bleach blond hair. Likes: NASCAR, Dislikes: Loud noises, bronies. Bio: Was born in the back of a car. Survived being pushed out of a car. Is followed by a friendly ghost who gives him advice. Other: He wears T-Shirts ans sunglasses Dream: To find true love.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassie Age: 15 Looks: Red\ brown\ blonde-ish hair, blue\ grey eyes, and freckles. About 5'1'' And has very pale skin. Likes: Art (painting, drawing, sculpting, ect.) and Quiet peaceful places. Dislikes: Busy crouds, people. Loud places. Bio (past): She was born like any normal child, in the hospital. She had been abused by her dad and her mom has a bad temper all  the time. She has always been independent but is unsure of everything since then. both her parents died in a house fire and she has lived in an old abandoned house. Other: She smiles and laughs more than she breathes and she wears short shorts, tank tops and big jackets alot. Dream (goal): To be an artist and to find someone specil for once.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want to start or shall I?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's start. Zack walked into the old abandoned house. "Aw man. This place is so haunted." He got out his camera and started video taping. "Hello? Is anybody home?" he asked.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Someone's here...... She thought. She hid behind the couch and got out a remote from her bag.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
What was that? Zack thought. It came from the living room. He went in there

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie heard footsteps. Here we go... She thought and gave herself an evil smile. She ressed the first two buttons. As soon as she did, the whole room went dark and fake lightning appeared in the window. She pressed the third button and thunder noises were made by the sterio.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
She moved out of his glance, behind the curtains. She turned off the tunnder and lghtning and turned the lights back on. She pushed the forth button and a fake hand tapped on his shoulder and then rose to the ceiling so it gave the illusion of a ghost. she pushed the next button and some small speakers from all over the house played ghost noises. The lighs started to flash on and off.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

latest videos