Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Runaways

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and Ashley. Name: Hecate Age: 17 Looks: Long black emo hair with red bangs and blue tips, pale skin, and icy blue eyes that changes colors.  Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, sarcastic, a helpless romantic. Other: Lives in an orphanage and loves to read and sing.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Runaways

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Robbie Age:17 Looks: Shaggy, flippy black hair, green eyes. Tan skin. Personality: Tough, kind, sweet. Other: Is the oldest at an orphanage. You start.

Runaways

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I have been at this orphanage my whole life. I hate it. So much. I'm the outcast. Everyone is so energetic, while I'm silent, always my nose in a book, or I'm writing songs. I sat down on my bed with a book open, reading intently. I ignored Brianna and Jade, 2 mean girls who think they're all that. They basically sleep with any guy that will take them. And who has to listen to it? Me.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Runaways

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd been at the orphanage for a few years, long enough to be sick of it. The facility was nice, but nothing spectacular, not somewhere you want to be. I jumped off my bunk and walked down the hallway, shaking my head lightly. I needed to get out, but I just turned seventeen, I had another year.

Runaways

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"That boy Robbie is cute... We can screw him next..." Jade said. Brianna giggled and nodded. "What do you think Hecate?" Brianna asked. "I think you 2 are sick." I said softly. I got up and walked out into the hallway with my book.

Runaways

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I ran into someone as they came out of one of the many rooms down the hall. I heard a clatter and looked down, gently picking up a red book. I looked up and smiled softly,"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going..."

Runaways

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at the boy, my bangs falling in front of my face. Robbie. "O-Oh don't worry about it..." I said softly, looking down.

Runaways

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned softly and reached up, brushing her hair out of her face,"I like your hair... Very colorful,"I said with a smile, kissing her cheek gently. I glanced in the room and noticed two more girls staring at me,"Hi ladies,"I said, waving gently before walking down the hall, jogging down the stairs and outside.

Runaways

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes widened and I watched him leave. I officially dont like him. He's too much of a flirt. I went to the library and sat down, opening my book.

Runaways

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I jogged around the building a few times, my daily work out, I suppose. I walked upstairs slowly, my shirt drapped over my shoulder as I looked around. I had been here long enough to have friends and what not. My Mom was arrested, Dad was already in prison... So, I'm here, an orphane. I stopped at a water fountain, taking a sip.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are your parents strict or not?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

School time

School time

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos