Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ruby and Carmen's Private rp

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin looked at Ariana and nodded "I know right" She said, smiling as she watched them chase each other around the pool. Carter came back up and then tackled Drew, puching him underwater like what Drew did to him. He let go and smirked

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana smiled. She leaned against the wall of the pool. "So do you think you and Drew have something going on?" She asked smirking, trying not let the boys hear. Drew jumped on Carter and rubbed his head with his knuckles. He laughed.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin looked at Ariana "What? No, nothing is going on between me and Drew" She told her, but couldn't but feel her checks heat up. She sorta had feelings for Drew but she still wasn't sure if she likes him in a more then a friend way. Carter laughed at Drew "So, anything going on between you and Robin?" He asked, smirking. He had that though in his mind for a while so he just had to ask

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana smiled. "Aww you're blushing Robin." She said teasing her. "Do you like him?" She asked her. Drew looked at Carter. "I don't know man. I loke her and all but I don't know how she feels." He said smiling. "What about you and Ari?" He said smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

Ariana smiled. "Aww you're blushing Robin." She said teasing her. "Do you like him?" She asked her. Drew looked at Carter. "I don't know man. I loke her and all but I don't know how she feels." He said smiling. "What about you and Ari?" He said smirking.

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin blushed even more and rolled her eyes at Ariana "No" She told her, taking to keep a strage face as she crossed her arms and looked at Ariana Carter shurgged "I don't know. I sorta like her but she wouldn't fall for a guy like me" He told his friend, looking at him.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana raised her eyebrows at Robin. "You're still blushing." She said smirking. She grabbed her hair tie and put it up in a high bun. She looked back at Robin waiting for her to admit. Drew looked at Carter. "What do you mean a guy like you?" he asked. he looked at Robin and Ariana quickly wondering what they were talking about as well. He looked back at Carter.

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin shook her head but she couldn't stop the redness in her checks. She gave up and just smiled at Ariana "You know me so well" She told her friend, grinning. "Anyway. How's things with you and Carter?" She asked. Ariana asked her a question about her and Drew so she had to ask Ariana about her and Carter. She smirked, knowing that question caught Ariana's attention. Carter looked at Drew "I mean, look at me. I'm such a total dork" He said, running a hand through his hair.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana smiled brightly when Robin fed up. She was completely caught off guard when she asked about her and Carter. " Oh uhmm, nothing you know how we are we're just friends" She said smiling trying not to show any other emotions.  Drew smirked and shook his head. He chuckled. "So is she." He said looking back at Robin, then back at Carter. (Sorry i totally got confused with the names :s )

Please?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos