Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ruby and Carmen's Private rp

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin sat on the couch then turned her attention to Drew. "Yes?" She said, slightly intrested in what he had to tell her. "The same" Carter said, feeling slightly nervous about asking Ariana out. He tried to play it cool and just come out and say it. "Ariana, can I tell you something" He said, willing to make a move.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked at Robin. "Well we've been best friends for a long time and...you know I will never do anything to ruin that. But now, I talk to you I get lost in words. I get happy whenever I see you. Seeing you smile makes me smile. You know I'm not the one to admit but I get nervous around you." He said smiling. He was always good with words. Ariana looked at Carter. "Yeah sure what is it?" She asked curiously.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Please?

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
"Drew, what are you trying to say?" Robin asked but she couldn't help but feel the heat in her cheeks at what he said. She gave more though to it and started to have a slight idea what he was saying Carter looked at Ariana, feeling a little nervous but sucked it up. He was determined to not mess this up. "We've been friends for a very long time and we see each other almost everyday. But the past few months i've been having these weird feelings everytime your near me. Like right now" He said. He wreak his brain thinking of other things to say to Ariana

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew got up and looked at Robin. "Robin... I like you... a lot." He said smiling. He hopef she wouldn't freak out. He hoped she would say she felt the same. He waites for her to say something. Kayla looked at Carter. "What do you mean?" She asked. She smiled slightly. She had a feeling of what Carter was trying to say and hoped she was right.

Please?

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

Send the person above you a friend request!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos