Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The cursed summer camp (sandfur121 and my private roleplay)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
well this camp is cursed where it's always dark and gloomy but it's summertime. the camp only has two campers and no adults. they find out that the curse is where they might turn into monsters. form Name: ageFrown13 to 16) wears: likes: dislikes: hobbies: the monster she turns into: skills: bio we know it's going to be turned into a book if it's good. _____________________________________________________________________' my form Name:  Lillian stone ageFrown13 to 16) 15 wears:  a plaid  pink skirt with tank top and a white tank top and a sherlocks holmes hat likes:  mystery, romance, adventure, fun, thrills, saving dislikes: math, bad guys, being called a kid, witchcraft, hobbies: solving mysteries,  painting, catching bad guys. the monster she turns into: a vampire skills: being a good mystery solver/

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome. Form: Name: Alexa Sanders Age: 14 Wears: A cute purple cami and a long white ruffled skirt. Strappy sparkled sandals and mascara with lip gloss. Likes: Makeup, Cats, Reading, and noodles Dislikes: Jewelry, dogs, movies, and carrots Hobbies, Reading, Shopping, Having fun and Crafting The monster: vampire (Is that okay?) Skills: Climbing trees, Gardening, and being a good advice giver. (Can you start?)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's okay let's start here by the way my charter has soloved alot of mysteries in my books) Lillian was sent to a summer camp where alot of stange things have been happening. the buliding were dark and gloomy with skulls and blood on the door. she had a camara and a jounal and her black rim glasses were falling off when she got out of the car. then she knocked on the door. ello? she asked quitely.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa arrived at the door of a pretty creepy Summer camp. Her mom drove off, sobbing, because Alexa would be gone for 3 whole months. It was pretty gloomy and crazy. "Hello? Anyone here?" To her surprise, no one answered and little did she know, there was another camper on the other side of the campground. Her name was Lillian.

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello? lillian shouted louder. the wind felt freezing on her bare neck. it was so cold. she knew something was not right. she wondered why did her parents sent her here. then she turned around and a werewolf was breathing on her neck. she ran all the way and bumped into alexa. she said why did i run i am a mystery solver and their is a mystery here she mumbled.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa was almost in sobbing mode. "I want to go home." She muttered. "I'm gonna go drop my stuff in the cabin. She told Lillian and ran there. It's freezing. Alexa thought.

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
okay... Lillian told alexa., Lillian grabbed her purple and white backpack and headed toward the cabin too. she noticed there were no adults at all.. i know something is fishy here but what she tought. she opened the door which had a sign that said get away from this camp. get away why?she thought she loves a good mystery. she unpacked her backpack and put it on her side of the room in the grey dresser.

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
(hello sandy where are u)

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL Sorry.) Unpacking, Alexa looked around. "No adults." She muttered worriedly. Creepy. Alexa thought. This is fishy, creepy and wierd. She said.

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
Lillian turned around at alexa, she sat on her bed, and pulled out jounal and wrote in pen i found a werewolf and i don't believe it.  she told alexa what she wrote. don't worry i will figure out why there is no adults she said trying to sound brave.  a fake smile arose on her face. she was scared that she might die.  but she knows her parents would think she is crazy for sloving a mystery.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos