Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
The title says everything really, but I have a few requirements... Requirements:  -Must use proper grammer  -Must have Roleplaying experience -Must be able to have more than a one sentence post. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
May I roleplay with you? c:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure ; D Any suggestions for the plot? I've got nothing.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Can it be fantasy? I could probably come up with a plot in that genre.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
You read my mind. I love Fantasy Roleplays.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay. Big Grin I'll try to figure out a plot now. :3

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. I feel like I'm making you do everything so I will attempt to help! XD Well fantasy schools are far overused in Roleplays and literature. What about cursed people..  

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah,  that sounds cool!  How about every time they're reincarnated, they end up cursed in some way?

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar

"Craz808" wrote:

Yeah, that sounds cool! How about every time they're reincarnated, they end up cursed in some way?

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos