Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Emily and I Only

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
So Emily you already know what this is about and it's cased on the song Rock Your Body by The Wanted smile Name Age Looks Personality Other

For Emily and I Only

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rylan "Riley" Anderson Age: nearly 17 Looks: Personality: Rylie is a carefree, open minded girl with a good sense of humor. She never takes things too seriously and her life motto is "YOLO". She's loud, and sometimes annoying but she couldn't care less. She doesn't care what people think of her and is silly, her own person and very creative and artistic. She loves the little things in life and appreciates them as well. She doesn't have much family, so she looks to her friends as family. She's caring and isn't the mean type. She doesn't put much thought into thinks and is impulsive and can make anyone laugh with her witty, clever and random humor. Other: Name: Donovan McCreedy Age: 17 Looks: Megan Fox Personality: Donovan's a fashionable, outgoing and stubborn girl. She does what she wants and is very open and a good listener. She has a passion for music and loves being herself. She's flirty, fun, competetive and a goofball. She's sporty, athletic and independent. She has teh personality of a tom boy but the body and looks of a perfect, popular gorgeuss girl. Donovan's energetic and doesn't liek when people only pay attention to her looks. She's smart, clever and quick footed and skilled at the art of sneaking out of her house and her bedroom. She's apart of a big family and has a usaully rough relationship with her parents. Other Name: Maximillian "Max" Goulding Age: 17 nearly 18 Looks: George Sampson Personality: Max is a tough, spunky kid with a love for dancing. He's strong, opinionated, loud and talkative. He isn't one to back down from a fight and is a very carefree, outgoing and flirty almost adult. He's is almost always the impulsive type and never puts much thought into his actions or words. Max is fun, confident and couldn't care less about what people think of him. Max is used to easily attracting girls and loves partying. Max doesn't listen to any one but himself and ignores all rules possible. He's unruly and has a big mouth most of the time and is as proud as can be of it. Other Name: Nathan Bennett Age: 17 Looks: Nathan Sykes Personality: Nathan's a charming, athlete at his school. He cares about his looks and is known as the laziest by his friends. He's a bit arrogant and used to getting what he wants. He's outgoing though and not like regular jocks at the high school. He doesn't care about popularity and is full of energy when hes with his friends. He loves being goofy and teasing his friends. He's a big jokester and doesn't have much of an ego. He is nearly fearless and is very open minded and always open to tryign new things. He's brave but is used to following his family's rules and being their perfect son and is generally sick of it. Nathan is very fun-loving and doesn't show off his sensitive side alot, always trying to be a tough guy even though he is the type of guy to stop fights instead of starting them. Other: He plays basketball at the highschool during the school year but has also taken gymnastics ever since he was younger.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For Emily and I Only

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm redoing my forms since they haven't came up yet) Name: Rihanna Washington Age: Recently 17 Looks:Taylor Momsen Personality: Rihanna is a outgoing, confident and blod girl. She is fearless, tough and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She is sarcastic, stubborn and has a big temper. She isn't very friendly to others except her friends and could care less about what people think of her. She is rebillious, spunky and talkitive with a big attitube and mouth. She doesn't follow anyone's rules but her own and hates people telling her what to do. She isn't very stuck up and can be rude if she dislikes you. She is a true troublemaker, tells it like it is and clever with a quick thinking creative mind. She is barely ever shy and is very opiniontive and arguementive. She is very adventrous and likes to test and tease others and is not to be messed with. She is a good listener who hides her true emotions and will stand up for her friends no matter what and loves fashion. She's a bit obnoxious, and impulsive but knows how to have fun and enjoy herself and is a great, loyal friend. She is funny, wild and has a few anger issues and can really seem to control herself since she gets easily annoyed and angry. Other: She doesn't like talking about her family and is biplor. Name: Alexis Knight Age: 17 Looks:Abigail Halliday Personality: Alexis is bubbly, confident and independent. She is understanding, funny and a good listener and is always there for her friends. She is a bit judgemental and stubborn but is very friendly and has a positive attitube and very talkitive. She is intelligent, witty and clever and is known as the friendly one by her friends. She could care less about what people think of her and is very energetic and easily hyper. She loves to party and isn't much of a rebel but loves the feeling of getting in trouble. She is a hard worker and very creative and is a tease with boys. She is bright, open minded and opinionitive and is almost always involved in the most heated debates. Other Name: Jay Armstrong Age: 17 Looks:Jay Mcguiness Personality: Jay is wild, outgoing and strong. His tough, daring and adventrous. He is extremly confident and a charming flirt. He is kind of impulsive and sometimes doesn't think over his actions but is very chilled. He is opiniontive and sometimes argementative and has a slight big ego and has a big temper but trys to control it. He is smooth, clever and has a way with words and is willing to get down and dirty. His laidback and is a big fan of wild, crazed parties. Other Name: Thomas 'Tom' Langdon Age: Nearly 18 Looks:Matt Prokop Personality: Tom is carefree, outgoing and incridibly confident. He is tells it like it is, adventrous, brave and charming with a big mouth. He is talkitive and is rarely taken seriously but doesn't really mind. He can be a jerk with a creative but dirty mind and has a temper but knows how to control himself. He is sometimes full of himself but cares about his friends and is very protecive, even if he doesn't show it. He is kind of implusive and obnoxious but is caring and charismatic who is easy to talk to and get along with, if he likes you. He is very chilled and is a bright boy who doesn't give a 100%. Other

For Emily and I Only

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Rihanna was already at the beach, standing around as she waited for her friends to arrive. She had her IPod and her earbuds listening to some songs. She hated waiting for other people but since it was her friends and they were going to a rave in a little while, she tried to be patient and and use her IPod to entertain herself. Alexis walked to the beach with Riley, laughing and talking with her. She is very found of Riley and was propbably the only one who didn't find she annoying and just found her fun to be around with. She laughed at something Riley said, grinning. Jay drove his car as he had his radio on high volume. He snuck out while his parents where out of town and won't be back until a few days. He smirked at the though since he usually sneaks out without his parents ever noticing. He kept on driving as he found the enterens to the beach parking lot. Tom waited untill his parents were asleep. It wasn't that late but his parents usually sleep really early, which Tom found stupid. He heard the door shut and the lights go out and he immedilately changed into a new pair of fresh clothes. He opened his bedroom door and slowly walked downstaires so his parents won't hear him. He got to the living room and sloyly opened the door. He closed it behide him and started walking towards the beach since he lives pretty close to the beach.

For Emily and I Only

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Riley laughed along with Alexis to her own comment. She was excited for the party and already super pumped. Riley kept her hands in the pockets of her jacket. She kept her oversized jacket zipped up. She didn't want anyone to know what she was wearing until she was with all hr friends to show them all at once. She loved the element of suprise. After thinking about her outfit she finally noticed that she hadn't even looked at Alexis's outfit once. She examined her outfit and smiled "I love your outfit" She gushed. The outfit was very trendy, definetly showing off Alexis's personality. She knew the night would be the best so far in the summer. Donovan jumped out of her car after pulling into the beach parking lot. She closed the door behind her, locking her car. She was excited for the night and so took to jogging to the beach, where she already saw Rihanna, waiting. She was thankful that she had long beofre learned how to run in heels or she would have taken more than one bad spill into the sand before reaching Rihanna. She smiled when she reached, Rihanna "Hey" She greeted, smoothing down the bottom of her skirt, making all of teh small wrinkles disapear Max was already walking on the sand, to where his friends decided on meeting. As he got closer he saw a figure already there. he wasn't sure who it was exactly but he thought it was probably a girl. He walked with his head down, watching his own feet so he didn't slip or take a mis-step on the stand. The closer he got to the meeting place he started seing cleared. he could see Donovan already there, talking with Rihanna. leave it to them to be the first there. Nathan was walking to the beach and spotted two girls ahead of him. he noticed one of the girls oversized coats and the others blonde hair. Alexis and riley. he smiled and almost silently ran up to the girls, jumping up on there shoulders a bit to frighten them "Boo" he grinned, to the 2 of his favorite girls

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

For Emily and I Only

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Rihanna looked up and saw Donovan running towards her. She smiled at her friend, taking off her earbuds and turn her attention to Donovan. "Hey" She said, feeling glad that she was no longer alone. She excliamed Donovan's outfit and smirked. "Love the skirt" She told her, grinning. She slightly turn her head the other way and notice a boy walking towards them. It didn't take her that long to figure out that the boy was Max. Alexis smiled at Riley's comment about her outfit. "Thanks" She told her. She wasn't trying to hard to look good and just wanted to wear something that she herself could feel comfortable in. She felt someone put a hand on her shoulder and nearly jumped out of shook. She truned around and saw that it was Nathan who scaried her. "You jerk" She joked, smiling. Jay got out of his car once he found a enough space to park the car. He closed the door behind him and locked it. He notice three figures already in sight as he made his way towards them. As he got closer, he notice one of them had blonde hair and saw that it was Rihanna, talking to Donovan and Max also walking towards them. Tom had his hands on his pockets as he made his way to the beach. He was all set, looking well ready for a party. He kept his head down as he walked, making sure he doesn't trip into another random objet again. He was pretty clumsy in fact, he never really watches were he goes. Once he got to the beach, he looked up and saw a few of his friends already at the place they said they'll all meet.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

stomach growl moments you have had

latest videos