Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Falling For You!(: A-bear and Chibi-chan's Private Role Play

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
My Characters(: Name: Chizuru Megumi (Human) Nickname: Chizu Age: 15 Bio: Chizuru comes from a very prestigious family with a very dark past. Appearance:  Personality: Wait and see! Name: Alexander Hansen (Demon) Nickname: Xander Age: 17 Bio: Unknown Appearance:  Personality: Wait and see! Name: Kane Hiasen (Human) Nickname: ---- Age: 16 Bio: Kane's parents work alot and have no time for him or his little sister so he basically cares for them both on his own. Appearance:  Personality: Wait and see!

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango Daikazoku ♥

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Fujioka ((demon)) Nickname: Turtle neck Age: 17 Bio: Unknown Appearance: long black curly hair, dark purple eyes, she's short and has a white highlight on the left of her head  Personality: very outgoing but shy at times. Doesn't take no for an answer Name: shadow ((human)) Nickname: Baka Age: 18 bio: DK Looks: black shaggy hair, green eyes, 6'0, piercing on his tongue, lip and eyebrow Personality: you'll see Name: Jack ((demon)) Nickname: 101 Age: 17 Bio: DK looks: brown hair, grey eyes, 5'6, scar over his right eye Personality: you'll see

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
((Baka?! XD))

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ikr? XDD so u wanna start?

Love

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
((Sure!)) "Chizu!" Chizuru turned around to see one of her friends running to meet up with her. "Oh, hey Kane." she said smiling. They started walking towords Chizu's house talking about the school day as they went. They got to her house and messed around until Kane had to pick up Misa, his little sister "See you tomorrow." Kane said leaving. Chizu then sat there alone in the big house with nothing to do. Her parents were still on vacation and wouldn't be back til next week. "Great, now what?" She sighed as she walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. Chizu found something and went to the couch where she sat for the rest of the day watching tv. The first thing Alexander noticed when he awoke was the smell of dirt. "Ugh." He got up and cleaned his clothes. Xander was in a forest just outside of a city. He started to walk towards it. It was hard being a demon he felt like he was alone now. He was basically just dropped here to make a human fall in love with him then devour her soul. Xander licked his lips in anticipation "Sounds tasty!" he said getting closer to the city. As Xander made it into the city he was shocked at all the lights it had. He preferred being in complete darkness at all times. He went to the inn where all the demons would be staying for their final exams. Tomorrow he would begin school like a normal teen.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"LET ME GO!!" ai yelled at the top of her lungs, squirming on the back of shadow, walking through the woods toward their final exam. Ai screamed loudly, not wanting to hurt a poor mans heart, she thought it was harsh and inhuman. But....she wasn't human which when she thought about it, made her stomach tense up for a moment, wanting to ball. Shadow panted hard, trying to balance a screaming girl on her back and trying to beat the heat. He sighed feeling wheezy for the same reason as Ai. Shadow kept walking quickly, hearing howls behind him and worried for their safety every minute.

Love

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
Xander looked around his room and noticed he'd be sharing with someone. He sighed "That's wonderful." He said sitting on a chair looking out the window. After a while he left the room to take a shower. Kane had left to get Misa. He felt bad always leaving Chizu alone, he knew she hated that. He drove down to Yomi South Middle school where Misa hopped in. "Hey Onii-chan." She said smiling at Kane. "Good afternoon Misa, How was your day?" "It was great! We played soccer in P.e." She said happily. "That's great, What do you want for diner?" Kane asked. "Hmm." She thought for a moment. "Can we just order out tonight?" Kane replied. "Sure." They drove home ordering pizza when it got later. Kane put Misa to bed before texting Chizu. "Hey are you fine alone?" "Not really but I can manage." "I could come pick you up if you want..." "Okay, sure" Kane then went and picked Chizuru up, bringing her to his house where she ended up spending the night.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was still fighting hard, bot wanting to go in. Shadow, opening his rooms door, looked around and saw he had a roomate. He muttered softly to himself and put ai down watching her run for the bathroom door but found it locked "HELP!!" she yelled, yelling hard trying to get out. She tried every door and found they wouldn't open. "I DONT WANT TO GO BAKA!!!" she whined, jumping on the bed and crossed her arms stubbornly. Shadow grunted, throwing his head to the ceiling and said nicely trying not to go off "your going to do the task if it kills you! You need to grow up!" he yelled, trying to pull her off the bed to her room dodging her quick kicks

Love

Posted By:
asiabearr
asiabearr
StarStarStarStar
((I still cant get over BAKA!)) Xander heard a girl banging on the bathroom door he soon came out to see what the fuss was about. "Oh." He sighed, "Looks like my roommates finally here." He only had a towel wrapped around him and he walked over to his bed to get his clothes. He noticed the girl yelling , he looked at her carefully. Xander turned away and walked back into the bathroom where he changed before coming back out. 'So... What's you guys' names?" He asked sitting on his bed drying his hair out.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow chuckled, covering his mouth and smiled to him softly and said "I'm shadow, and this is-" "non of your concern" Ai huffed, staring him down coldly, her arms still crossed in front of her chest. She huffed and laid down on the bed, slamming the pillow over her face. Shadow chuckled again and pointed to Ai "that's Ai, she's not overly happy about the exam...." he explained as he sat down at the table and scanned to room "you?" he asked the boy

Love

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They won't let me be free

latest videos