Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Private Vampire chick and werewolf dude are friends. Vampire chick has to live and work around the rules of her vampiric society and stuff, while werewolf dude has to find a way around his "monthly curse" and work on finding a way to cure this "disease". CS Name: Age: Species: Looks: Personality: Background: Other: should we have them know each other from the beginning, or should they meet?

let

i use my hair to express myself

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Already know each other. So much easier then figuring out how they meet.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oliver Monday Age: Nineteen. Species: Werewolf Looks: Oliver Monday. Oliver has a long face with somewhat defined features that have been enhanced since his little… accident last summer. His hair is somewhat shaggy and the ends are cut at all different lengths, and most of the time it’s hanging in his face. He has grayish blue eyes that reside under thick eyebrows that match his faded brown hair. He’s not the “biggest” guy around, but he’s not completely scrawny either. He comes up to 5’11” and has 147 pounds under his belt – no definable muscles and nothing that’s been chiseled. He really doesn’t understand the idea behind wearing clothes is to look nice, so normally he just throws on things he finds in his closet and buys the first thing he sees when he goes into a store. He’s not at all a fashionista (or a Maxonista). He mostly has jeans, some which are “skinny” and a lot of t-shirts he sees on sale and random department stores. Then again, he could make anything look good. When Oliver turns once a month, he doesn’t look like one of those Twilight werewolves. He looks like a real one – with lanky bones and a long mouth. Not like a wolf, but more like a living nightmare. Personality: Oliver is nerdy and socially awkward teenager who suffers from being a werewolf who transforms once a month on every full moon. Background: The previous summer, Oliver was camping and was attacked by a wolf – that he didn’t (at the name) know was a werewolf – along with his friend Collin. Collin didn’t make it out alive, and Oliver was scratched badly. The same day of the funeral was the full moon, and Oliver left Collin’s house running away. He then turned in the woods nearby, not knowing what was going on. He woke up and barely registered where he was besides the fact that he was naked and a dead deer was lying next to him on the leaf and twig covered ground. He then ran away from home, telling his parents and sister that he was going to get some help to deal with Collin’s death – alone. Other: None for now. Pictures will show soon – need to be approved.

let

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh dear lord. o.o

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I was on a roll. O.o normally my forms just have a picture and it says the name and age. xD

let

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

I was on a roll. O.o normally my forms just have a picture and it says the name and age. xD
o.o

Working Around It [RP]

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

do you need help with homework???

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

last one to say Cole Custer wins

WHO ARE YOU ?

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

latest videos