Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Again

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Make a form Laura and we will begin smile Form; Name; Age; Looks; Personality; Other; ------------------------------- Name;Hope Amarita Age;16 Looks; Personality;She is a sarcastic,headstrong, smart and caring person Other; She isn't a vampyre.....yet .She knows nothing about the supernatural world.

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Again

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Accelgor Spirit Age: 18 Looks: He looks like Jared, except wears black, rapper style clothes with a black cap with a bear with glasses on it. He has ginger hair, and brown eyes. Not too muscular. Personality: Bisharp can often be stubborn, but inside he is kind and loving to those he loves. Other: Accelgor sings, plays instruments, and dances. He is popular for his personality and his career. He has made music videos. Could they meet in the way that Sam and Tyler met, except a little different? Like, Hope already really badly fancies him, and they're at a school disco, he's singing. And then, a gang of bullies come and pick on her, and Accelgor jumps in and stops them? Something that will allow Hope to have contact with him.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Again

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay Devil.I love it!Who posts first?

Again

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Could you please, Libby? xD

Again

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Hope sighed and got out of bed and walked downstairs hearing her mothers "Tone" Anna looked at her "Hope!I swear to God if you don't get back up those f-g stairs and get dressed for school there will be hell to pay!You are already thirty minutes late,probably missed the cheerleading tryouts,and the counselor"! Hope looked at her mother,she was wearing a tight pencil skirt,a fluffy blue blouse,black heels,pantyhose,diamond earrings,and pearls.Her typical lawyer outfit.Hope knew that Kelsey was the favorite daughter and she was the rebellious daughter because of it "Whatever mom" She said going upstairs Anna followed her "Excuse me?!Did you just utter that phrase?" Hope groaned and glared at her "Yes I did.One you moved me thousands of miles away from dad and my friends because of your boyfriend and you hate me because I'm not a miniature you.So do me a favor and go to work,I'll walk to school,okay?!" Anna blushed "Anna Amarita you have no right-" Hope cut in again "To what?Freedom of speech or opinion?" Anna groaned and threw her arms up storming down the stairs "Your father will hear about this"! Hope shook her head "His name is Derrik!Not my father1" She said slaming the door.She pulled a black long sleeve shirt on,black jeans,and boots.She grabbed her bag and the suitcase with her dress for tonight and walked to the school

Again

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Hope sighed and got out of bed and walked downstairs hearing her mothers "Tone" Anna looked at her "Hope!I swear to God if you don't get back up those stairs and get dressed for school there will be hell to pay!You are already thirty minutes late,probably missed the cheer leading tryouts,and the counselor"! Hope looked at her mother,she was wearing a tight pencil skirt,a fluffy blue blouse,black heels,p@ntyh0s3,diamond earrings,and pearls.Her typical lawyer outfit.Hope knew that Kelsey was the favorite daughter and she was the rebellious daughter because of it "Whatever mom" She said going upstairs Anna followed her "Excuse me?!Did you just utter that phrase?" Hope groaned and glared at her "Yes I did.One you moved me thousands of miles away from dad and my friends because of your boyfriend and you hate me because I'm not a miniature you.So do me a favor and go to work,I'll walk to school,okay?!" Anna blushed "Anna Amarita you have no right-" Hope cut in again "To what?Freedom of speech or opinion?" Anna groaned and threw her arms up storming down the stairs "Your father will hear about this"! Hope shook her head "His name is Derrik!Not my father1" She said slamming the door.She pulled a black long sleeve shirt on,black jeans,and boots.She grabbed her bag and the suitcase with her dress for tonight and walked to the school

Again

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Accelgor was already at school, practising his My Kind Of Love cover with his acoustic guitar. He sung it perfectly, he was practising in the hall, the doors were locked as he was just practising. The only person there was the music teacher.

Again

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Hope stopped infront of the huge double doors that led into hell,well,school.But that's what they like to call it.This place was for the popular kids only.She took a deep breath and walked inside adn went into the principle office and looked at the secretary "Ma'am?" (Play the secretary,pwease ? )

Again

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
The secretary smiled. “Ah, Hope. The principal will see you now.” (You're playing the principal. xD)

Again

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't need too Tongue Out) Hope smiled and talked to him,got her schedule and walked out and started looking for her locker.She hated new schools especially ones like this

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos