Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Carie-nee and Misa-chan's RP

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Do I need to write what it's about? Since we already know? Who do you want to be though, I don't really mind who I end up playing :3

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm fine with whoever as well xD

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hyori Matsuyama Age: 16 Looks:  Other: Name: Finn 'Finny' (Black Butler xDD) Age: 14 Looks: (You can do the looks, since they'll be twins and all Big Grin) Other:

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tirr ( I love this name for some reason x3 ) Age: 17 Looks: Other: Name: Rudd Age: 14 Looks: Does this work? Other: I'm lazy xD

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Lolz! Yup, it's good Big Grin So did I say this? But I was thinking it would be in modern times, just with the nobles and stuff :3 is that good?

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Works with me, also, for the twins, which looks do you want, the right one or the left? XD

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
The right plea~se Big Grin

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
okay~ Can you start, I think I might be leaving for sister's early b-day dinner.

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Okays, give me a second Big Grin

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Hyori yawned, hurrying down the large hallway with a load of books in her arms, making it hard for her to see where she was going. Luckily, she knew the almost the entire palace by heart so she  was making her way to the library more by feel then anything else. Her family been serving these nobles for many, many generations, so Hyori had been working here ever since she could walk. "Ah, why does she always have to buy so many books. She never even reads" the white haired girl muttered grumpily, talking about Tirr and the other's mother. Finny yawned, slowly opening his eyes only to see the back of his older brothers head. The wavy haired boy just grinned and began to poke the other's back, "Wake up Nii-chan~" he sung happily. The two had always shared the same bed, so no one in the palace ever questioned the odd fact that two fourteen year old boys still slept together, but it also meant that both of them had to suffer in the morning- you see, Finny was a major morning person, while his older twin was usually pretty grumpy when he woke up, and Finny loved to bug the other when he woke up.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

latest videos