Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Epicness.... Fo' cappychan and leilabear(;

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
Swear to god if you act like a doush in this one I'm bringing Jesse back

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
If you do that, I'll stop posting. NEW CHARACTER TIME. Name: Ivan Beilshmidt Age: 18 Looks: Slightly long light brown hair and blue eyes, he's about  5"1" and has a slender figure. His skin is slightly tanned, and he's not very muscular. He's usually frowning, but that somehow gives him a mysterious look. Personality: He's sweet and nice, but quiet and shy around people he doesn't know, because he isn't used to being around other people most of the time. Other: N/A

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
B-b-but....fine... Are we starting in the dorm? Name: Andy James Age: 19 looks: 5'5" exactly. Short spiky black hair. Tan skin. Slightly muscular mostly lean. Known for being a stoner and usually is distracted and out of it. Personality: Childish and extremely immature. He's used to getting what he wants and is quite bratty. Other: He likes ice cream(;

~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Where else?} Ivan got into his dorm, smiling at the young man already in there, and started unpacking, blushing with embarrassment. This was eating him alive, so many people, and so much confusion in his first year of college. He finished up, and sat on the edge of the bed, his slender figure trembling in his black turtleneck and grey jeans. After a while he looked at the other and smiled again. "H-hello.. I'm Ivan.." he murmured, hoping his stutter didn't make a bad first impression.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
{Oh shut up} Andy turned to his new roomate "Hey, man. My name would be Andy...." he smiled arching his brow. He got off his bed crossing the room and into the kitchen. He opened up the fridge pullin out a box of Klondike bars. He looked at Ivan his mouth full. "Do you wan sumteen?" his voice disfigured 

~Mumford and Sons

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Dammit... not this kind of character... oh well, beggars can't be choosers} "Nice to meet you Andy, and.. no thanks.." he said softly, hands folded behind his back. He pulled out a textbook and began reading, finding an escape from the awkwardness he felt somewhere within the words.

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
{What?} Andy smiled going to sit on his bed. He looked at Ivan then found himself staring. He looked away blushing. Grabbing his laptop he opened up the schools directory quickly finding Ivan's information. Aha I'm such a stalker.... He shook his head smiling at his stupidness.

~Mumford and Sons

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
[Nothing..] Ivan fell asleep not long after, clutching the book softly in his eyes. He breathed softly, looking at peace for the first time since he got here. Ivan awoke to the clicking of a keyboard and sat up to see Andy. "Oh... it was you.." he murmured.

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
{PMS man...} Andy frowned. "I woke you? Oh I'm sorry I'm playing World of Warcraft." he turned to the screen and started freaking out as he 'destroyed a goblin' "Ha ha! Ya mama ya mama!" he blushed and turned to Ivan."I'm a bit of a nerd sorry..." he blushed looking at his screen.

~Mumford and Sons

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivan chuckled softly, smiling. "It's okay, no worries." he murmured, hugging his pillow. "I get too much sleep anyway, so I don't mind." Ivan purred, walking over and looking over Andy's shoulder watching him.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Inspiration - Motivation

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos