Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

♥ Anyone Wanna Private RP?

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I want a private RP and I want to do it with someone who is really great at RPGs please. I want to do it about either a show we both know, or something related to supernatural stuff! Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I roleplay with you? c:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Yess!! Big Grin Of course. What should it be about? xD

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Supernatural, right?

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I woz thinking about that. We could have Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and ghosts and demons? Yeah! And we need a plot though. Like maybe there could be a gang of friends who find out that there are deaths because of supernatural things and that, your idea? :L

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that's a good idea,would they be supernatural themselves?

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep! Big Grin But my character is Human, and she doesn't know about this yet. Her sister is A WITCH :3 Shall we make our characters then the plotline thingy?

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Okey. :3 How's this for a form? : Name: Age: Looks: Species: Personality: Other:

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, this was exactly what I meant! xD These are my characters which I will play: (my actual character) Name: Maya Evans Age: 17 Looks: Emma Roberts (search her on google xD) She has shiny brown hair and hazel greeny eyes. She is slim, and has wavy hair which falls to her elbow. She has rosy pink lips. Species: Human Personality: Maya is a quiet, but brave girl. She really is clever and doesn't let anyone make a fool out of her. She usually cries a lot but only when people are not looking. She talks really quietly and hardly fights with her friends. She can be rude, but is sweet, kind and gentle. Sometimes she messes about though. Other: She has a sister named Amel. Her parents died and she lives with her Aunty. Name: Tyler Hayes Age:19 Looks: Alex Pettyfer (google him smile) Blonde hair, curly hair. Blue shiny eyes and he is FIT xD And he also has nice jaws xD Species: Vampire Personality: He is really rude, and hits and kills A LOT of his species and Humans. He isn't scared of anything and he loves partying. He doesn't listen to other people and does whatever he wants. If people say rude things about him, he actually beats them to death x] Other: His parents left him and they are Vampires. He lives with his sister Erica. He is also rich. (more characters to come!)

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mara Shafton Age: 15 Looks: Fo Porter (search google! Big Grin) Species: Shapeshifter Personality: Mara's a really wild person, she loves hunting for the fun of it, but not people. She's very practical, and cunning. She's a very confusing person and taunts people for fun. Other: N/A Name: Jared Crawley 'Creeper' Age: 16 Looks: Will post Species: Werewolf Personality: Jared smiles easily, is generally very nice and laidback. Other: N/A (Sorry for the terrible forms, I promise I'll edit it later! D: )

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does My Skin Color Matter?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

The Outsiders

Life After- A sequel to the roleplay God's...

Who is has crazier style.. Lady Gaga or Ka...

Your favorite cartoon character?

latest videos