Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
People who can post: Me Buzz-Lika-Bee Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: My form'll be up in a sec.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Olivia Age- 17 Looks- jet black hair long wavy hair. She pins he bangs back most of the time with a couple bony pins, and she's average height, curvy and thin. Her eyes are blue, with green flames coming off the iris. Personality- is very shy and can't look a boy in the eyes without blushing.. She rarely opens up to people, and if she does, shes sensitive and can be very happy an bubbly.  Other- she lives alone in her apartment, her parents were ki||ed in a car wreck last year.  Name- Oasis age- 18 looks- brown hair, tall and in good shape. His eyes are a bright blue that sometimes in a darker atmosphere are a darker blue.  Personality- can be a flirt, he is really sweet and will do anything for the girl he loves. Other- he's Olivia's neighbor in the apartments. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mara Age: 18 Looks: Dark brown hair that's short and curly, she has grey-blue eyes and pale skin. She's tall, slightly curvy, and slender. She has sharp features, and a small light pink mouth. Personality: Mara's smart and playful, and a procrastinator. She loves video games and hates getting sweaty. She also has a dislike for flirts. Other: Has a German Shepherd, Dexter. Name: Dave Richman Age: 18 Looks: Dave is taller than average, and quite fit, although not too muscled. He has shaggy blond hair, and green eyes. He has a playful grin on his face, though the smile never reaches his eyes. Personality: He doesn't try too hard to make conversation, rarely smiles genuinely. He has an aura of mystery round him. Other: Is quite rich.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should they all know Eachother, or no? Maybe not.. It should be fun lol) 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, let them all meet. c: Can you start?)

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep(: haha.  Olivia- I woke up in the morning, thanks I my stupid alarm clock. My friend, Oasis' room was right by mine so I banged on the wall. "Wake up!" I yelled. "I'm up!" he replied, after a thud. I chuckled and I began getting ready, I put on black skinny jeans, and my red converse. And I put on my favorite ban d t shirt. I did my makeup real simple, eyeliner and mascara. I let my bangs fall in front of my eyes. I grabbed my school bag and I stepped out o my apartment and waited by Oasis's door.  Oasis- I heard banging on my wall, I fell off my bed. "I'm up." I said. I also began to get ready. I put on a red TShirt , and denim skinny jeans, and my favorite black dc shoes. I sprayed some clone on me and I grabbed my school bag. I smiled when I saw Olivia waiting by my door. I opened it and greeted her. "Let's go.." I said, heading to y car.

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Mara- I woke up with a start to find myself on the floor next to my bed. I rubbed my head with a look at my clock. Crap... I was late. I ran into the shower, bathed quickly and started to dress. I picked out a grey tank top, black shorts, and my favourite hoodie, then started hunting for my shoes. "Dexter!" I called. He came running into the room with one of my plimsolls in his mouth. "Bad dog." I scolded. Settling for another pair, I decided to skip breakfast and ran out to catch the bus. Jared- I'd been awake for a while, reading until my alarm clock told me I had to start getting ready for school, of all things. I dressed quickly in a royal blue tee, white skinnies and blue vans. Grabbing my school bag, I walked outside to my car.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

List the Worst Shows Ever

Whispers

What was the last thing you ate?

Type in the face you have on right now

Mirror, Mirror

Whispers

latest videos