Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
People who can post: Me Buzz-Lika-Bee Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: My form'll be up in a sec.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Olivia Age- 17 Looks- jet black hair long wavy hair. She pins he bangs back most of the time with a couple bony pins, and she's average height, curvy and thin. Her eyes are blue, with green flames coming off the iris. Personality- is very shy and can't look a boy in the eyes without blushing.. She rarely opens up to people, and if she does, shes sensitive and can be very happy an bubbly.  Other- she lives alone in her apartment, her parents were ki||ed in a car wreck last year.  Name- Oasis age- 18 looks- brown hair, tall and in good shape. His eyes are a bright blue that sometimes in a darker atmosphere are a darker blue.  Personality- can be a flirt, he is really sweet and will do anything for the girl he loves. Other- he's Olivia's neighbor in the apartments. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mara Age: 18 Looks: Dark brown hair that's short and curly, she has grey-blue eyes and pale skin. She's tall, slightly curvy, and slender. She has sharp features, and a small light pink mouth. Personality: Mara's smart and playful, and a procrastinator. She loves video games and hates getting sweaty. She also has a dislike for flirts. Other: Has a German Shepherd, Dexter. Name: Dave Richman Age: 18 Looks: Dave is taller than average, and quite fit, although not too muscled. He has shaggy blond hair, and green eyes. He has a playful grin on his face, though the smile never reaches his eyes. Personality: He doesn't try too hard to make conversation, rarely smiles genuinely. He has an aura of mystery round him. Other: Is quite rich.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should they all know Eachother, or no? Maybe not.. It should be fun lol) 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, let them all meet. c: Can you start?)

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep(: haha.  Olivia- I woke up in the morning, thanks I my stupid alarm clock. My friend, Oasis' room was right by mine so I banged on the wall. "Wake up!" I yelled. "I'm up!" he replied, after a thud. I chuckled and I began getting ready, I put on black skinny jeans, and my red converse. And I put on my favorite ban d t shirt. I did my makeup real simple, eyeliner and mascara. I let my bangs fall in front of my eyes. I grabbed my school bag and I stepped out o my apartment and waited by Oasis's door.  Oasis- I heard banging on my wall, I fell off my bed. "I'm up." I said. I also began to get ready. I put on a red TShirt , and denim skinny jeans, and my favorite black dc shoes. I sprayed some clone on me and I grabbed my school bag. I smiled when I saw Olivia waiting by my door. I opened it and greeted her. "Let's go.." I said, heading to y car.

Lia and Jessica's RP

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Mara- I woke up with a start to find myself on the floor next to my bed. I rubbed my head with a look at my clock. Crap... I was late. I ran into the shower, bathed quickly and started to dress. I picked out a grey tank top, black shorts, and my favourite hoodie, then started hunting for my shoes. "Dexter!" I called. He came running into the room with one of my plimsolls in his mouth. "Bad dog." I scolded. Settling for another pair, I decided to skip breakfast and ran out to catch the bus. Jared- I'd been awake for a while, reading until my alarm clock told me I had to start getting ready for school, of all things. I dressed quickly in a royal blue tee, white skinnies and blue vans. Grabbing my school bag, I walked outside to my car.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles