Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

「ロマンス"romance"」「民間RP"private rp"」

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((hmm. Here's the form.)) Name:  Age:   Looks:   Personality:  Short bio: Other: OMG, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I NEVER CAME UP WITH A PLOT. O_O" *sobs in a corner*

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
-Jacoby:) _1732886 Lock
-Jacoby:) _1732886
StarStarStarStar
(lol its okay. (: haha.)  Name; Dexter Lopez Age; 17 Looks; (Profile Picture) Personality; Can be shy, but when he opens up to people he can be a really nice guy. He just recently got ou of a bad relationship and is having trouble trusting again. And probably never will unroll someone can prove to him.  Short Bio; he lives alone in his apartment with his Golden Retriever, Maggie. She's only a puppy. His parents left him and moved because they thought he was different in a way, and his grades weren't perfect. He failed to be the perfect son for them.  Other; nothing. 

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Misaki Hanizawa Age:  16 Looks: Michelle Akisuki Personality:  Very shy when it comes to boys, since she was only raised by only females. She's very nice, but she has a temper when someone annoys her. Misaki can only talk to females, or some boys she chooses to be with. But it all adds up to being alone. Short bio: Misaki was raised by females, literally! A mother, and 6 sisters. She is a drawer out of all of them, but the sisters are jealous and trying to make her girly again. To her she was being tortured. Other: She is Japanese. Misaki dyed her hair silver. Loves saying "Kyu~", "Nya~", "Kira-kira~", or "Time is a fragment of space... While space.. Is a fragment of time."

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
You start? So I have something to go off of. And should they know Eachother? Or no?

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((You start, they shouldn't know each other 'cause it's the start of schooooool. Big Grin Mine Turtle/ I like trains guy.))

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Okay, it will be posted in a few minuets.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
 The man came towards me with a knife in hand. "Dexter! Your terrible! You need to be better than this!" the man yelled. My father, he swung the knife at me, and I heard a loud beeping. I opened y eyes and hit my alarm clock with my fist, making it silent. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes , looking around my room, trying to come back to my senses. Thank god that was just a dream. I very tiredly stood up, my legs still weak. I had about an hour to er ready, plenty of time. I Looked in the mirror and pictured myself in something I should wear. And I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, red DC's . I also slipped on my favorite green TShirt, that read 'Every day I'm party rocking' on it. I styled my hair in a non greasy Fohawk with a tad of hairspray. I topped everything off with a squirt of colone, and I was good to go. I grabbed my bag and car keys. It would be a good day.. I hoped. I headed out the door and Locked it behind me, and I got in my 74 Black and red mustang, the engine roared to life when I turned the key.I began to drive to school.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Bump?

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((This is how I wake up every morning xD... eh. ;_; I barely make it to school.)) "Hey! Misaki! Wake up! It's time for school!" One of sister rips the covers off me and gave me the angry eye. "One more minute..." I roll of the bed and hit the floor. "Ouch..." I grab my black T-shirt, that said 'Go away or i'll burn you', and put it on. I slipped on my skinny jeans and black Vans. And topped my shirt with a Vans jacket. Tying my silver hair in a ponytail, I look at my sisters, who were all putting on makeup. I ate breakfast and locked the door after grabbing my keys to my Corolla.  I turned to key and drove to school.

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I parked my car, I was lucky I found a shortcut to avoid all the traffic and crazy drivers. I took my keys out of the ignition and I stepped out, grabbing my bag. I closed the door and I locked it. I started to walk towards the school and I held the door open for a couple people when walked in myself. I walked over to my group of friends and started talking. "So, Dexter, did you get a girl over the summer?" I shrugged. "Nope..." I said, then I saw a girl walk in, she had silver hair, and she was beautiful... 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

what instrument do you play

Hey ♥

how much time it takes you to get ready

Stop bullying

latest videos