Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

「ロマンス"romance"」「民間RP"private rp"」

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((hmm. Here's the form.)) Name:  Age:   Looks:   Personality:  Short bio: Other: OMG, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I NEVER CAME UP WITH A PLOT. O_O" *sobs in a corner*

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
-Jacoby:)
StarStarStarStar
(lol its okay. (: haha.)  Name; Dexter Lopez Age; 17 Looks; (Profile Picture) Personality; Can be shy, but when he opens up to people he can be a really nice guy. He just recently got ou of a bad relationship and is having trouble trusting again. And probably never will unroll someone can prove to him.  Short Bio; he lives alone in his apartment with his Golden Retriever, Maggie. She's only a puppy. His parents left him and moved because they thought he was different in a way, and his grades weren't perfect. He failed to be the perfect son for them.  Other; nothing. 

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Misaki Hanizawa Age:  16 Looks: Michelle Akisuki Personality:  Very shy when it comes to boys, since she was only raised by only females. She's very nice, but she has a temper when someone annoys her. Misaki can only talk to females, or some boys she chooses to be with. But it all adds up to being alone. Short bio: Misaki was raised by females, literally! A mother, and 6 sisters. She is a drawer out of all of them, but the sisters are jealous and trying to make her girly again. To her she was being tortured. Other: She is Japanese. Misaki dyed her hair silver. Loves saying "Kyu~", "Nya~", "Kira-kira~", or "Time is a fragment of space... While space.. Is a fragment of time."

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
You start? So I have something to go off of. And should they know Eachother? Or no?

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((You start, they shouldn't know each other 'cause it's the start of schooooool. Big Grin Mine Turtle/ I like trains guy.))

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Okay, it will be posted in a few minuets.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
 The man came towards me with a knife in hand. "Dexter! Your terrible! You need to be better than this!" the man yelled. My father, he swung the knife at me, and I heard a loud beeping. I opened y eyes and hit my alarm clock with my fist, making it silent. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes , looking around my room, trying to come back to my senses. Thank god that was just a dream. I very tiredly stood up, my legs still weak. I had about an hour to er ready, plenty of time. I Looked in the mirror and pictured myself in something I should wear. And I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, red DC's . I also slipped on my favorite green TShirt, that read 'Every day I'm party rocking' on it. I styled my hair in a non greasy Fohawk with a tad of hairspray. I topped everything off with a squirt of colone, and I was good to go. I grabbed my bag and car keys. It would be a good day.. I hoped. I headed out the door and Locked it behind me, and I got in my 74 Black and red mustang, the engine roared to life when I turned the key.I began to drive to school.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Bump?

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((This is how I wake up every morning xD... eh. ;_; I barely make it to school.)) "Hey! Misaki! Wake up! It's time for school!" One of sister rips the covers off me and gave me the angry eye. "One more minute..." I roll of the bed and hit the floor. "Ouch..." I grab my black T-shirt, that said 'Go away or i'll burn you', and put it on. I slipped on my skinny jeans and black Vans. And topped my shirt with a Vans jacket. Tying my silver hair in a ponytail, I look at my sisters, who were all putting on makeup. I ate breakfast and locked the door after grabbing my keys to my Corolla.  I turned to key and drove to school.

Tom
And I don

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I parked my car, I was lucky I found a shortcut to avoid all the traffic and crazy drivers. I took my keys out of the ignition and I stepped out, grabbing my bag. I closed the door and I locked it. I started to walk towards the school and I held the door open for a couple people when walked in myself. I walked over to my group of friends and started talking. "So, Dexter, did you get a girl over the summer?" I shrugged. "Nope..." I said, then I saw a girl walk in, she had silver hair, and she was beautiful... 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

latest videos