Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
So don't post on here unless you're Chibi or Moko! (And I know you're not me, so...) Should we make forms?

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
And u aren't me >Big Grin Sure Name: Ai Age: 16 looks: long curly black hair, she has purple eyes and is about 5'3, she wears her grey skinny jeans and a black and white striped t shirt with a black scarf Personality: is grumpy a lot, smart and nice and is a music and sport lover Bio: she was an orphan when little and ran away about 2 years after being dropped off and had to live on the street ever sense Others: master at sword and archery

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag Age: looks about seventeen, maybe a bit older, actually is a few hundred years old Looks: carries around a white cane~ Personality: Quiet, usually serious, known to have a pessimistic and at times sarcastic side Bio: Her mother died of illness when she was seven, ran away from her father when she was fifteen Other: She went blind when she was about eight. She lives in the woods, away from people. Would you start?

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure Ai pulled her scarf over her mouth, panting hard and kept walking through the forest. She wanted to proove that the forest wasn't haunted by staying in the woods for a few nights. She kept her arrows close at hand knowing one bad move and she would be on the ground yelling hard as a monster eat her alive. She tried to keep the thought away and kept walking

Love

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag sighed quietly, running her hand over the water of the river. Don't go into the woods, dear children, for those who go in never come out. They are haunted by the witch and her beast, stay away lest you fall into their trap.... She had heard it many times when she had gone to the village, and scoffed. They think I'm the witch. But who knew about the beast? That could be true.

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai kept walking, her pace quickening as her mouth began to feel stiff. She began to see a small town in the distance and beamed softly knowing their would be food and shelter. Ai started to jog, then run

Love

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag sighed again, dunking the bucket in the river and carrying it back to the hut where she lived. And now for food....She jangled a few coins around in her skirt pocket, knowing it was just enough for a small meal. She shrugged and began walking, pulling the black shawl around her shoulders.

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai ran through the town, panting hard as the scarf began to fall off her face. As she reached for it to pull it up more, her elbow smacked a girl, twirling her around and fell to the ground. "ahh....." she moaned, her scarf fell off, showing her scar, running up her lip and down her neck

Love

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah! I'm, I'm sorry...," she mumbled, picking her cane up from the ground and standing up. Great, just great. Somehow they are going to blame me for this one, and make up some ridiculous story about how I placed a curse on her or something. "Um...are you all right; do you need help?" Mag asked cautiously.

PRP for Chibi and Moko

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai softly whimpered, crawled to her feet and quickly pulled her scarf up. She looked up to the girl, who looked very young. She looked down and found she had a cane but didn't want to bother her anymore and said quietly "no no....I'm sorry" with that, she backed a few steps and walked the rest of the way not wanting to get gurt

Love

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

How Old is Too Old?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?

Do you think that kids should be able to v...