Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP???

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I'm more of a experienced roleplayer, I do mostly vampire, werewolf, romance type roleplays. I'm also willing to take suggestions. I also want a experienced person to RP with. Anyone want to private roleplay??

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Private RP???

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll do it. But try something like... Runaways, something like that, lots of people r interested in that kind of thing.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Private RP???

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia   hometown: China looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes Bio: trained in china with a sister, earthquake broke them apart. Learned to handle bow and arrows, knives, and spears learned to speak English.   Age: 12 Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Is religion good or bad?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos