Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley & Jacoby's RolePlay (:

Posted By:
-Jacoby:) _1732886 Lock
-Jacoby:) _1732886
StarStarStarStar
You know what to do, Ash  Name; Age;  Looks; Loves; Hates; Personality; Short Bio;

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!! Name: Elise Mator Age: 17 (If that's alright xD I can change it.) Looks: Elise is short, not extremely, but short. Her hair is a soft brown color and goes just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a grass green color, a contrast for her olive skin. Loves: To write short stories, and cooking. Cooking is her ultimate passion. Hates: Bullies, and she has a good reason. As well as slakers. Personality: Elise is a very funny, goofy kind of girl. She is quiet around people she doesn't know, and even shy around some of the ones she does... However, she is very open to new things, and new people. Short Bio:When Elise was seven, her mother ditched out on the family, leaving her and her father to fend and recover for themselves. Growing up with just her Dad, Elise has learned to do a lot on her own, such as cooking meals for them both. In her middle school years she was bullied quite a bit, and learned to over come it, and is twice as strong now. Alrighty! If you do not mind... I will now go to sleep, haha. Goodnight! I will be back on tomorrow.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Name; Jericho Age; 18 Looks; my profile picture, just longer hair he flips  Loves; rock and metal music.  Hates; overly cheerful people, country music Personality; he is quiet and you'd get te impression of an emo.  Short bio; as a chile he was abused and beat, and he still has scars on his body, and a scar going from his brow bone to his chin. It's a thin scratch but hes very sensitive about it. He lives alone now in an apartment away from him parents he ran away from. Other; my forms sùck.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha! Your form didn't suck. :P Do you want to start this up? Big Grin

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Yeah.  I was walking in the rain on a Friday night, cold, and starving. I honestly didn't have any money to get myself some food. I wa soon home and I steppe inside, and I tune inthe heating quickly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced around and sighed, the rain pat-pat-patting on my window. I sat down on my bed, glancing around my apartement slowly. It was small, it was simple... It was mine. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through the contacts... I hadn't talked to Jericho, not today at least, and I hit the call button, laying back. I always had a thing for him, not huge, but just a little.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I heard my phone ringing on the counter. I got off the couch and answered it. "Hey." I said.. it was Elise, I liked to call her Ellie. "You should come by." I explained to her. "I'm really bored and lonely." I said, she agred and I hung up. I pulled the sleeves down on my jacket, I had never told her about my cutting problem, I always hid it very well., or about my parents and what they had done to me. And I still hadn't explained the scar on my face. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The rain stung on my face as I ran from my car and up his driveway. I was soaked and cold, my knuckles tapping on his door as the water continued to slide down my skin. I chewed my lip,"Hey!"I called, knocking again.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I jumped up rather quickly. And I opened the door, not wanting her to get any more soaked than she probably was. I pulled her into a warm hug, and closed the door. "hey." I said, and I let go of her and I grabbed a towel, an handed it to her

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but smile when he hugged me and nodded,"Hey!"I said, hugging the towel around me. I pulled off my jacket and set it aside onto a chair, wringing the water out of my hair,"How are you doing?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Whats your pet doing right now?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Whats your pet doing right now?

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos