Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Music is my life, come here!

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
The form!: Hero: Name: Jay (No surname) Age: 17 looks: older version of mesmile personality: shy, anti social, but happy and fun when you know him Power: Wind control and shapeshifting Other: Orphan, fitness freak, always wears caps Normal person: Name: Kay (no surname either) Age: 17 looks: he's Jay's twin,  personality, opposite to his brother, happy outgoing , popular and bubbly other: same as his brosmile

If this society is so hard to keep up with, why do we try so hard?~

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Hero: Name: Coralie "Cora" Age: 16 almost 17 Looks: Personality: sweet, loving, very outgoing, and honest Power: Telekenisis, and can create force fields Other: n/a Normal: Name: Jamie Age: 17 Looks: Personality: intelligent, fun, athletic, caring Other: loves music

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay and Jat were in there room. "Turn into a.... Crocodile!" Kay said, he was the only one who knew of Jay's powers. Jay turned into a crocodile and scrambled off the bed scaring Kay

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora sat in her room, practicing her telekenisis. she tried moving her desk to the other side of the room without spilling anything. Jamie was in a coffee shop, reading a book and sipping her latte.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay decided to go to the store, even though it was quite late. "Be careful!" Jay warned (I was thinking, superhero likes normal person, but whateversmile )

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(What if Jamie and Jay are already friends, and Jay introuces Kay to Cora? smile) Cora continued practicing Jamie took out her phone, Hey, you still up? she texted Jay

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
(great!) Kay bought a bar and a can of Coke. Jay's phone buzzed and he got a text from Cora, but in his phone her name was 'Crush' as he's liked her for a long time, Sure! Hey(: Xox he replies smiling

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie smiled as she read the text. She had a heart after his name, because she had liked him for a while now. What's up? (: she replied, picking up her phone. She threw out her empty coffee cup and threw it in the trash, and started walking home. Cora smiled as she accomplished her goal. She set her desk down in its original spot, and picked up her phone. She scrolled through her contacts until she found the person she wanted. Hi (: she wrote, and sent it to Kay

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay smiled, he loved talking to Cora but he couldn't say anything to her in person, he fixed his cap and replied with ah, nothing, I'm so bored, and you? Xoxo  Kay seen Cora's name appear on his phone before it buzzed, he read the text, smiled and answered with Hi there!

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jay is texing Jamie... Cora and Jay are both heros) Jamie smiled, Not bored now that i'm talking to you (; she replied to Jay Cora grinned, What's going on? (: she asked

You are a Romantic Seme!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Spelling Bee

What's 9+10?

What guitar style do you guys play?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos