Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Epic-RP-From-The-Top-Of-My-Head

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Amazing title, ne? xD You wanna be the dude or the chick or the guy or the girl? Big Grin xD or should it be yuri or yaoi? SO MANY POSSIBILITIES~ *laughs insanely* :3 and all this hyper-ness off of one chocolate chip and finding out about an old-ish friends return to KW :3 xD

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw~. I love you. X3 I want it to a yaoi! Big Grin

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Lolz! Rawr!!! It means I love you (too) in dinosaur Big Grin xDD And as you wish oh Mi-chan *bows* xD I have decided my character shall be a bit on the per vy side V_V xDD you wanna be uke or seme doe? Big Grin

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, since your charrie is on the per vy side, I think you should be the seme. xD) Name: Daichi Oono Age: 15 Gender: Boy Looks: Race: Human Powers: Daichi has the power of invinsiblity and telepathy. Personality: Daichi is a typically calm and composed person. He also doesn't talk very much, but that's mostly due to shyness. He often prefers to be left alone rather than be a part of huge crowds. He doesn't usually show much emotion either unless he's around some one close to him and can be really cheerful, which isn't very many people. Other: Whenever Daichi's felling embarressed or shy, he often uses his invinsibility power to hide himself.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Koren ( aka Ko-chan, Kory, Ren, etc. he has a ton of nicknames) Hayama Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks:  Race: Half sky spirit half human Powers: He has control over fire and, being a sky spirit, can fly. Personality: Koren is lighthearted and playful. He is also a per v though, although he usually focuses his per vyness on Daichi. He's very outgoing and loves people, Koren also shows his emotions very easily although he follows his heart almost one hundred percent and his brain about zero percent of the time. The blond is really the opposite of Daichi, but they tend to balance one another out. Other: Korens father is a sky spirit, while his mother is a human. The result is Koren having all of the abilities of a sky spirit, but having the form and life span of a human.

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Koren stretched, waking up from his nap in the first class seats of the plane which both him and Daichi were in. As of the day before, the two had left their homes and boarded this plane- their parents had decided that the two of them had been sheltered enough and it was time for them to explore the world- or something like that. The blond turned his head to the side, facing the sleeping younger boy and letting a loving smile crawl over his lips. He could remember the day he had confessed like it was yesterday, even though it was three years ago. Koren himself was fifteen, and it was during Daichi's thirteenth birthday when the blond had pulled him from the crowded living room, dragging the birthday boy to his room. The blond being as blunt and honest as he was, immediately blurt out his feelings to the younger boy, expecting to be rejected but still smiling. Instead, Koren was surprised with a shy peck before Daichi muttered an 'I know' and left the shocked blond running his fingers over his lips. Soon after that they begun going out, and, after the initial shock with not only their genders but also with how odd their ages were at the time, their parents happily supported the two. Koren gently turned the sleeping boy to face him, giving him a quick kiss and grinning happily

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi's eyes slowly fluttered open. His vision was blurry at first, but after he blinked a few times, the first thing he saw was Koren hovering over his face wearing a gentle smile. Daichi's face went red and he immediately pushed Koren away from him. He wiped off the kiss with his jacket sleeve and scolded him. "I-Idiot! You promised you wouldn't do anything while I was sleeping!"

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
dabeastfromdaeast
dabeastfromdaeast
StarStarStar
call me kawaii-crazy-joe IV a villian, a mentalist, a crazy g from the hewds of compton, g cracka wack and smacka, hunny

add me friends

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar

"dabeastfromdaeast" wrote:

call me kawaii-crazy-joe IV a villian, a mentalist, a crazy g from the hewds of compton, g cracka wack and smacka, hunny
(I'm guessing you're new to KW, but this is a private RP- which means only people who are invited are supposed to post on this thread ^^)

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump? :3)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

latest videos