Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

MsHoran and Ashley's Rp :D

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Form? Big Grin

Posted By:
MsHoran_2187856 Lock
MsHoran_2187856
StarStarStar
Name: Lyric Johnson Age: 16 Perosnality: Lyric is outgoing and bubbly. She is usually perky but can slo be quite selfconcious at times. She is very loving and caring and is one to give everyone a chance. She is very sensitive and falls in love easily.  Looks: Hobbies: Lyric loves to sing more than anything and taught herself guitar. Other: she has a thing for bad boys. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Robbie Harold Age: 17 Personality: Robbie is an adventurer. He has always had a passion for exploring, and school is not his number one priority. He's a romantic, unconditionally. Looks: Robbie has shorter black hair, and green eyes. His skin is slightly tan. He has a muscular build, and slightly tall. Hobbies: Likes to ride his motercycle, and watch the sun set from his perch. Other: None.

Posted By:
MsHoran_2187856 Lock
MsHoran_2187856
StarStarStar
Awesome sauce! would you like to start? 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sped down the road, turning between this car and that. As soon as I was in front, I popped my bike up on it's second wheel, grinning as I slowed and let it est back evenly. I turned into the school parking lot. I turned off the engine as I parked in a slot, pulling off my helmet and running my fingers through my hair,"Great... More school."

Posted By:
MsHoran_2187856 Lock
MsHoran_2187856
StarStarStar
An average day like any other....I got up and showered, got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I grabbed a muffin downstairs and kissed my dad before heading out the door and on my way down to school. I had lived in the same house all my life and I was never too far from school. When I eventually arrived, I headed to my locker to grab my needed books for first period which bgan shortly.  

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into to first hour, late. I adjusted my leather jacket and sighed gently, taking my seat. I looked around, nothing looked to interesting and I pulled out my spiral notebook, beginning to sketch. I never cared much for school in the least, other things had always sparked my interest.

Posted By:
MsHoran_2187856 Lock
MsHoran_2187856
StarStarStar
I sat in the middle of the classroom scribbling down notes with a pink glitter gel pen. Schol wasn't the funest thing in the world but it was rather important to me. My parents taught me education was important for myself and my future family, and so I took head to what they said. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mr. Harold, could you tell me what the answer to last night's homework was?" I I glanced up and smirked gently, "Okay, we have been doing this for a month. You really thought I did my homework?"

Posted By:
MsHoran_2187856 Lock
MsHoran_2187856
StarStarStar
Although I was very into school and studies I definitely had a thing for bad boys. Something about them. They just knew how to have fun which was probably something I needed. The whole class turned around to look at you and you and I made eye contact. I smiled sweetly and waved a bit. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nancy drew series

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos