Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP for KaileeA and 4shishi!!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Made it. Big Grin What should the rp be about? -Romance? -Action? -Fantasy? -School? - Summer?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA
KaileeA
StarStarStar
We should do something like about summer romance like ill be the dude and you be the girl lol

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to. smile I want to. XD lol KK!!  I'll post the form: Name: Age: LIkes: Dislikes: Status: Backstory:

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA
KaileeA
StarStarStar
Name: Adien Wood Age: 17 Likes: Girls who love to laugh and smile and can be my best friend and loves music. Dislikes: A girl who fights for no reason and people who cheat and i hate pickles Status: SINGLE BABAY! backstory: My family is rich and runs a big company. I'm the only kid in my family. My mom died when i was four so i never knew her that well. i have a strong relationship with my dad and uncle tomm. those are the people i live with. I live in a big city in alanta gorgia.

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilly Lockness Age: 16 almost 17 Likes: Bright colors and warm days. She is a romance nut. She is cooky and funny when you get to know her but is extremely shy when your a stranger. Dislikes: Loud noises, mean people and bugs. Status: Single Looks: My profile pic!! Bacstory: I was dumped on the streets by my unloving parents. I live in a small abbandoned house on the outskirts of a small town Georgia, Bridgewood. I'm not used to people and completely used to trouble. I have to steal food and clothes to live. The cops are after me and I'm scared. I don't know how to express myself or talk to people. I love to sing to all of the animals that come into my abandoned house. She is really good with electronics and has made things all over the house that immitate a haunted house. She has remotes that turn themon, to ward off any humans that try to take her house away.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I was singing to the squirrel family that lives with me. I smiled and fed them some nuts. "I wish you guys were humans..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA
KaileeA
StarStarStar
I walked by this house that my friend lived by and it look really abanded so i decided to walk in. Wasnt the best idea to do but i did it anyway. I heard this lovely voice and ran out. I cant get that beautiful sound out of my head. I wonder who it was ...

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard footsteps and stopped singing. "Whos here?" i whispered, cluching my remote just in case.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA
KaileeA
StarStarStar
I turned around and i saw her beautiful blue eyes looking out the window. "hey!" i said "hey!" I yelled again. she didnt just stared out the window at me ...

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave him a blank look and then dissapeared into the house. I put my remote back away. I walked outside and to him. "Who are you?" i asked.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

latest videos