x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Made it. Big Grin What should the rp be about? -Romance? -Action? -Fantasy? -School? - Summer?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA_2188311 Lock
KaileeA_2188311

StarStarStar
We should do something like about summer romance like ill be the dude and you be the girl lol

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to. smile I want to. XD lol KK!!  I'll post the form: Name: Age: LIkes: Dislikes: Status: Backstory:

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA_2188311 Lock
KaileeA_2188311

StarStarStar
Name: Adien Wood Age: 17 Likes: Girls who love to laugh and smile and can be my best friend and loves music. Dislikes: A girl who fights for no reason and people who cheat and i hate pickles Status: SINGLE BABAY! backstory: My family is rich and runs a big company. I'm the only kid in my family. My mom died when i was four so i never knew her that well. i have a strong relationship with my dad and uncle tomm. those are the people i live with. I live in a big city in alanta gorgia.

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilly Lockness Age: 16 almost 17 Likes: Bright colors and warm days. She is a romance nut. She is cooky and funny when you get to know her but is extremely shy when your a stranger. Dislikes: Loud noises, mean people and bugs. Status: Single Looks: My profile pic!! Bacstory: I was dumped on the streets by my unloving parents. I live in a small abbandoned house on the outskirts of a small town Georgia, Bridgewood. I'm not used to people and completely used to trouble. I have to steal food and clothes to live. The cops are after me and I'm scared. I don't know how to express myself or talk to people. I love to sing to all of the animals that come into my abandoned house. She is really good with electronics and has made things all over the house that immitate a haunted house. She has remotes that turn themon, to ward off any humans that try to take her house away.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
I was singing to the squirrel family that lives with me. I smiled and fed them some nuts. "I wish you guys were humans..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA_2188311 Lock
KaileeA_2188311

StarStarStar
I walked by this house that my friend lived by and it look really abanded so i decided to walk in. Wasnt the best idea to do but i did it anyway. I heard this lovely voice and ran out. I cant get that beautiful sound out of my head. I wonder who it was ...

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
I heard footsteps and stopped singing. "Whos here?" i whispered, cluching my remote just in case.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
KaileeA_2188311 Lock
KaileeA_2188311

StarStarStar
I turned around and i saw her beautiful blue eyes looking out the window. "hey!" i said "hey!" I yelled again. she didnt just stared out the window at me ...

Kailee Was HERE!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
I gave him a blank look and then dissapeared into the house. I put my remote back away. I walked outside and to him. "Who are you?" i asked.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Latest Forum Posts

What Is The Most Fun Thing You Have Ever D...

The wrong anwsers game! :3

My Chemical Romance Anyone?

Messi Vs Ronaldo

Latest Videos

Play Online Games