Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tony And Lia's Roleplay xD

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry I took a while.. My form was ready then my iPod crashed.. And I lost it. >.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
WHY DIDN'T MY FORM SHOW... Frown 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 Wink Name: Olivia Dirnt Armstong Age: 16, going to be 17 in a couple days.  Looks: black strait hair that's in layers. Her skin is nicely tanned an her eyes are a nice dark blue. She's average height, and is skinny, not extremely.  Personality: Can be outgoing and nice. But is shy most of the time too, and can have trust issues.  Short bio: lives alone with her German Shepard, Maggie. Her parents didn't trust her or anything, because she lied to them once, so they kicked her out, and now she's in a one bedroom apartment..  Other:. 

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sean Troxx. Age: 17   Looks: Short black hair with very light hazel eyes. Pretty tanned. Personality: Very fun at times but can be very serious when necessary. Short bio: Goes to highschool and lives in a house with his dad. His dad is overprotective of what he does ever since his mom died. Other:. 

centipede

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay. So should they know eachother a little from school? And run into eachother on a weekend?)

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

centipede

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay, you start or me?)

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you? xP)

centipede

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up about 10:00 ish, and sat up in my bed, I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes, and I Was pretty thankfull it was a Saturday. I swung my legs off my bed, and I stood up, chucking at my dog, who was in her dog bed, sound asleep still. I headed to the bathroom, and on the way grabbed a towel in the closet. I hopped in the shower and got ready for the day, not realy having anything planned. Maybe I could hang out with friends or something..

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
My normal routine; getting up out o f bed, eating, brushing my teeth, washing my face..Normal stuff i had to do before I went outside to hang out with my friends. But today was different, because all my friends were in different places and I was totally bored.

centipede

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

:(

latest videos