Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sandy-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
So don't post unless you're us! And I know you're not me.... Traveler form: Name Age Looks Personality Other (same for villager) Witch form Name Age Looks Personality Power(s) Other That good?

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Town person form Name: Amaris Vega Age: Seventeen, almost eighteen. Looks: Amaris/Akuji Personality: Pretty dark, smart-aleck, sarcastic, misanthropic, and somewhat sadistic. She hates living in the town and dreams of leaving to travel other places. When travelers come to the town she pretends to be disinterested but actually listens to their tales. Good at survival and spends a lot of time alone. Constantly trying to run away from her father and stepmother. Other: She likes to spend time in the woods, but has never been to the woods. Dreams of doing so, however.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Traveler form Name: Arian Charday Age: Fifteen, though he looks and acts a bit younger. Appearance: Adrian Personality: A very nervous, jittery, anxious boy. He's quiet and sometimes stutters, and is surprised easily. The kind of person who always looks as if he'd seen a ghost. He doesn't exactly act like a child; he's actually perceptive and smart when it comes down to it. Other: He's lost much of his memory (only remembering back to when he was about twelve). He knows his parents died, but not sure how. A scar from an animal claw mars his neck, but he's not sure how he got that, either. He travels from town to town, hoping to find out about his past (and also because he doesn't have a place to live).

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Traveler: Name: Alice Age: 15? Looks: Dark brown hair and light green eyes. Small and skinny, she's about 5'3. Personality: Alice is sort of a follower. She's really shy and scared to speak her opinion, even when she needs to. Other: Really doesn't like to be around people, she's very anti-social. Villager: Name: Crystal Age: 14 Looks: Dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes, tall and medium weight, about 5'6 Personality: Loud, happy where she is, annoying at times and can be a little selfish. Other: Has a big fat white fluffy cat named Snowdrop. Witch: Name:Grayleen Age: 190 Looks: Black straight hair and grayish eyes, medium height and weight. Has a scar over one eye. Personality: Self centered, mean, selfish, and all out rude. Other: N/A

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ready to start?

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep. Can you start? I'm bad at starting x3

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
. . .Mkai. Adrian: I slung the small bag over my shoulder, sighing softly. The road seemed to stretch on forever. I just needed someplace to stop, somewhere to stay the night--preferably a village. I didn't mind spending the night in a tree or even on a street, but I thought I would have the best luck in a village, where I could get information. So maybe we can start with the travelers, then the travelers could meet the villagers, then the travelers and villagers could come across the witches? . . .Eh.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkay x3 I trudged forward and stared at the ground. "I'm hungry." I whispered, but it wasn't like anyone heard. Wonder where we're gonna stop, she thought and looked up. "Stupid road. Why do you have to stretch on forever?" I mutter and look back down at my feet. A pain shoots through my foot and I trip. "Ow!" I say loudly, enough for anyone to hear. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, for some reason it didn't show up on my news feed. Adrian: I look over at Alice. "Y-You okay there?" I ask her, bending down to look at her. "I think we sh-should be coming up t-to a town soon. But that's just...just a guess." I offer my hand for her to take. "And then we could get some, some food to eat."

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
It didn't show up on my newsfeed either. Alice: Taking Adrian's hand, I look down at my feet and manage to mumble an "Okay, thank you." Then, taking a step, pain shot through my foot again and it was all I could do from screaming. Balling my hands into fist, I limp on, each step in agony.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Geography game-moved

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game