Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name keller dawn Age:  16 Looks:black emo style hair with rainbow tips purple eyes and is 5'3 Personality:she's kind and not rlly shy but takes her time opening up to people she tends to be a flirt Other: she's thr because her father abused her and she had attempts at suicide and she self harms Name  Eric night Age 17 looks brownish blackish flipy hair with blue eyes that shine when he thinks  personality he has secrets and is a flirt but is careful with how far things go. He is quiet at times but cares for evryone other he's there because his mom killed her self and in sadness he attempted suicide his dads in prison for killing another man leading Eric to self harm. He has no family left and the ofanage gave up On him sending him here

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Robbie Carson Age: 17 Looks: He has short, blonde hair, and brown eyes. He is tall, but not very. Personality: Robbie is a loud, goofy boy. He likes to have fun, but is a helpless romantic. Other: He was a victim of attempted homocide. Name: Elise Torka Age: 16 Looks: Long brown hair, and bright green eyes. Personality: She is a soft girl, sensative and sweet. Other: Has been stuck on drugs since she was dumped at the age of ten by her parents. You start.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller  looked at one of the workers stubbornly " no I will not talk about it " rolled her eyes angrily " I've told u. I don't like talking about it and I don't evn want to be here!" got up off the couch and walked away running right smack into one of the boys who was here "oomph sorry" she rubbed her nose wich had hit his collarbone. Eric sitting  on one of the many sofas eating a lollipop  he watched people walk back and forth between rooms and halls. He  shook his head " I wish every one would calm down and relax. It's not like they let us do anything here anyways. " he sighed talking to him self

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie chuckled softly and looked down at the girl. He shook his head lightly,"No, completely my fault, I should watch where I am going..."He said with a soft nod, stepping back. He held out his hand,"My name is Robbie, are you new?" Elise looked up from her book when she heard someone speaking and she shook her head,"Yeah, they are pretty strict on the rules around here... But, can't blame them."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
KeLler " ya since yesterday I'm keller. " shook his hand giving a sweet smile " and it was my fault I was paying more atention to my feet thn ahead of me." smiled laughing slightly  " how long have u been here?"  Eric moved to sit nxt to her " well ya but if they planned some events so we could actually make friends here." he winked at her  " I'm Eric night Elise right?" e asked smiling at her his 100 kilo watt smile tht ushually melted girls hearts

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie sighed and shrugged gently,"A few months,"he said quietly, smiling at her gently. He noticed the room she had come from,"It's easier to just do what they say sometimes, it actually kind of helps..." Elise chuckled softly,"That's right, and how come you know my name, Mr. Night?"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller " ya... I don't know... Maybe..." she laughed " well I need to get a bite to eat would you like to join me in the dinning room? Or am I keeping u from somewhere?" she asked blushing slightly Eric " oh I have my ways Elise I have my ways." he smiled flirtatiously at her " maybe one day u can learn those ways" he winked

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie smiled gently and shrugged,"I don't have my session for another hour, so lunch sounds perfect,"he said with a nod, holding out his arm,"Join me, m'lady?" Elise rolled her eyes and leaned closer to him,"Oh really? Then why I am here, magic man?"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller laughed thn looped arms with him " shall we skip sir?" she asked laughing  she didn't wait for a reply and began skipping to the dinning room arm and arm with him they got many stares and sideways glances she didn't care  Eric he leaned in closer to her thn whispered in her ear quietly " drugs" he whispered thn pulled back leaning back in his chair " by the look on your face I said correctly?" he smiled at her

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 221 222

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

Possible Worldwide Giveaways

latest videos