Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie laughed gently and shook his head, half walking and half skipping. He stopped once they were in the lunch room and stepped into line. He looked up at her and nodded,"You're cute, Keller." Elise stared at him for a moment and leaned back,"You know, I could find you very creepy... But, I find you interesting. Will you tell me how you know this about me?"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller blushed deeply " rlly how. So  Robbie?" she. Asked geting in line behind. Him and grabbing a tray she put a salad and  gets on the tray thn followed him to a table eric " ohh I believe I told u this. I have my ways. " hhe laughed leaning in closer so thr noses touched

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie grabbed a bowl of warm chicken noodle soup and sat down, her shrugged as he pulled the top off his bowl,"Well, you are very pretty... And, I think you are fun, sweet, gentle,"he said gently. Elise chuckled softly and stood up, winking at him before walking away down the corridor. He was definetly interesting.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller " oh " her blush grewv darker " well u are going to share some of tht soup!" She laughed " and u are extreamly handsome definently funny sweet and not to pushy" she laughed smiling and taking a bite of her salad Eric laughed watching her hips sway as she walked he laughed

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie laughed gently and got up, grabbing an extra spoon for her. He sat down and chuckled softly, "Well, thank you." Elise went to her room, leaving her door open as she laid on her bed. She reached under her pillow and opened a bottle, taking a few pills.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller took it and took a bite of his soup. " well at least the food heres good." smiled at him" and at least one of the people."she blushed smiling at him sweetly and ofered some of her salad eric walked by her room before she took the pills he took them from her." what are  these for?" he asked holding  the bottle away from her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
He took a bite of her salad and smiled, after he swallowed, he spoke,"We should hang out, again... I like you." Elise sighed gently and got up, closing the door quickly. She took the bottle from his hands,"It was one of my friend's, they gave it to me... It keeps me off the edge."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller smiled brightly "i would like tht., alot actually." she  pulled at the sleeve of her jaket even though every one here was like her. she hated the feeling that people were staring at her cuts.  "tht would be a lot of fun." she giggled.. thn took a bite of his soup. eric took them back " nope they are not yours anymore. " he shoved them in his jaket poket" these are going in the trash. " he smiled at her " please. for me." he winked

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie noticed her cuts, they didn't look to fresh, and he smiled softly, taking her hand in his own,"You are very pretty,"he said gently, also taking a bite of his soup. "I don't owe you anything,"Elise said, reaching into his pocket,"They are mine, and hell, how do I know you won't take them and use them for yourself?"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  smiled blushing slightly. " thanks.: she knew if he saw the cut on her wrists that he would see they wernet fresh the ones on her stomach were the most recent from about 2 days ago. she sighed seeing him look at her wrists " can yuo not stare at them?" she said  kinda angirly " please. " she said softly trying to sound less harsh eric " nah im not into drugs you can even watch me smash them then toss them." he smiled taking them back " i dont want yoyu hurt. your here to heal not get worse " with that he left with the pills stomping on thm crushing thm slightly then burrying them in the trash can right by the ownerof the  place desk so she couldnt get them out

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials