Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie laughed gently, and hugged her back, letting his arms hang around her loosely as she sat  down,"I'm doing fine, and how are you?"He asked, smiling just as wide. After his parents were murdered, and he almost died, he never smiled... Until Keller. Elise scowled at him and shook her head,"Yeah, whatever," she said, shoving past him. She sighed gently, her finger twitching gently.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller smiled and put her head on his shoulder " so what do you do here for fun?"  she asked moving a bit closer to him eric grabed her wrist " im sorry elise, i just dont want you to het worse. i want you to get beter. please dont be mad at me. " he said looking her in the eyes he pouted at her gently running his thumb up and down her hand

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'm going to bed, goodnight! ] Robbie grinned, feeling her curl up next to him. Most everyone was still sleeping, and with them all being teenagers, they usually slept late. He rested his head on her own and shrugged,"Not a lot... We have some really nice books, and a beautiful garden I like to sit in sometimes..." Elise sighed gently,"Really, Eric, you have no idea how much pain I am in right now,"she said, pulling her hand away. She sighed gently and shook her head,"I'll talk to you later..."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller sighed " later we can go to the garden then but as of right now im plenty comfortable!" laughed blushing a bit " maybe we could have a picnic there...or is that not alowed?" she asked looking up at him her eyes soft and inocent eric "ive been through hard things too... thats why im here. im sorry. i was just trying to help you get beter" he sighed and began walking away putting his hands in his pokets

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(night! ill see erm i mean umm talk/ rp with you tomarow sweet dreams blue hair)

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue," Robbie said, reaching up and running his fingers through her hair. He smiled gently and then yawned, shuddering faintly, "We'd have to use a blanket off the beds and a backpack to carry the food... But it should be fine." Elise watched him go and sighed gently, "Eric, wait," she said quietly, walking after him.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller smiled "thats fine. " she used how he streached his arm when yawning to her advantage and snuggled closer puting his arm over her shoulder she laughed " much beter!" eric sighed stoping and turnig around " yea?" he asked keeping his hands in his pokets

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie laughed gently and squeezed her, noticing how she winced slightly. He looked down and noticed a stain on her shirt, slowly lifting it up. He saw cuts on her stomach and sighed, "It's not good for you, Keller..." Elise sighed gently and kind of chewed her lip for a second, looking up at him,"Never mind, "she said quietly

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller looked down. "im sorry..." she whispered pulling her shirt back down frowning. " you werent suposed to see them..." she looked down eric grabed her shoulder gentley "tell me." he said looking in to her eyes. his eyes gentle and sweet

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I did," Robbie said gently. He tilted her chin up and then rested him palm on her cheek, "Please, stop... For me?" Elise sighed and shrugged, "I really don't know. The drugs coming out of my system, they make me do weird things..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials

Who's the cutest celeb