Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  " ill t-try." she studdered looking at him her eyes filled with pain and sadness.all of a sudden the loud speaker kicked on "keller   please report to the theropy room." keller sighed and quickly kissed his cheek." ill be back  for that picnic." she sighed standing up. she  relized seh didnt know where the theropy room was. " umm robbie could you lead  me to the room?" she asked feeling quite dumb for not knowing eric  huged her softly " i really was doing it for the best reasons." he smiled faintly at her "please dont hate me.."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie stood up and took her hand in his own, leading the way through the corridors, "I'll be waiting right here when you get out... And we will go have a picnic," He said quietly, hugging her tightly. He worried about her. Elise sighed gently, "I don't hate you... I just... I don't know," she said, stepping back.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller kissed his cheek softly then went in the room she sat in one of the chairs. " umm my dad...." she said answering one of the girls questons she answered them all  quietly eric." good." he smiled at her." would you like to join me in some breakfast?" he asked her smiling

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie went back to his room and changed into a white t-shirt, and some black jeans with black tennis shoes. He ran a comb through his hair and grabbed a backpack, heading to the cafeteria. He grabbed two salads, a bowl of soup, two water bottles, and a candy bar. He glanced at the clock and walked to the therapy room, waiting. "Uhm... Sure,"Elise said quietly, adjusting her shirt.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller walked out and threw herself into his arms. crying quietly. eric took her hand and lead her to the lunch hall. he grabed a burger. and smiled at her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie sighed gently and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back,"Come on,"he said gently, leading her out of the way and to a corner,"Talk to me, love,"he said quietly, wiping the tears from her eyes. Elise grabbed a bagel and sighed gently, pulling it into pieces. She looked at Eric and sighed,"So, why are you here?"

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller handed him a note from her mom. it was aa suicide note it read dear my beloved daughter. im happy youve gotten away from you fauther. but i couldnt just leave.i  love him so i could run away as you.. . by the time you read this i will be long gone. just know i love you very much and always will... i didnt do this to hurt you it was the only way to get away.  im sorry. love mommy  cried softly watching him read it. eric " its a long complicated story." he frowned. wincing at the memmories. the more he thought about it the more he hated his family .

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie felt his heart sink for her. He lost his parents, too. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, letting her cry and sob into him. Slowly, Robbie pulled back,"Come on... We can do the picnic another time... I ned to get you to lay down,"he said gently,"Which way is your room?" Elise sighed gently, and reached over, placing her hand on his,"Youdon't have to tell me,"she said, biting into her bagel.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  pointed to one of the open doors." will you lay with me?" she asked wiping her eyes even tho tears were still streaming down her cheeks. eric " ill tell you....  when i was 10 we had major money problems my mom. couldnt exactly deal with it. i rember her saying soon we would have nothing and to save everything... then one day i was playing out side there were these train  tracks... in front of our house." he winced reliving the memory "she went in front of the train as it came i told her to come back but she wouldnt. she told me she loved me and that it was for the best.... then the train came. and i ran over and her body was limp. she was dead..." he shivered looking down knowing that was only half of the reason he was here

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie nodded,"Absolutely,"he said, helping her to her room. He sat her down and closed all the curtains, as well as the door. He slid off his shoes and sat next to her,"I am so...so sorry Keller,"he said gently. Elise set her bagel down and leaned over, hugging him tightly,"I'm sorry Eric... That's horrible."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

latest videos