Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller sat close to him hugging him tight."it was due to happen sooner or later. i just always guesed it would be me first..." she sighed eric hugged her."its ok elise..."he said smiling at her. he didnt want to tell her about his dad beczuse people always thought that he would be the same way.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie sighed and slowly laid back, pulling her into him gently. He shook his head,"Please... Don't leave me Keller... You make me smile, and you make me forget why I am here... I can't lose you." Elise slowly pulled back and sighed, wincing as her head began to poud. She rubbed her temples slowly, whining.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller. sighed "i wont..." she said putting her head on his chest.  she looked up at him. " ur really to kind. i dont deserve this. " eric was beside her in an instand holding her " are you ok elise?"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You deserve more,"Robbie said gently, closing his eyes gently. He sighed and ran his hand down her back,"How are you feeling?" "My head... It aches..."Elise said gently, slowly standing straight. She shook her head,"I'll be fine in a day or two..."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller "a bit beter.." she said snuggling into him silently. kicking her shoes off eric pulled her against him "im sorry this is my fault..." he said.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie sighed softly,"If you need anything... Just let me know,"Robbie said quietly, curling closer to her. He smiled at her softly,"I'll stay here with you." Elise nodded,"Yeah... It is... But, you were just doing what was right,"she said, pulling away from him.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller kissed his lips quickly blushing." sorry.." she muttered eric looked down  " youll be beter soon though right?" he asked looking at her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie shook his head and rested his palm on her cheek, running his thumb back and forth slowly,"Don't be sorry,"he said quietly, closing his eyes and leaning in, kissing her slowly, warmly. He let it hold until she pulled back. Elise shrugged,"Sometimes it only hurts for a few days... And sometimes the headaches and twitching go on for days... Just depends..."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller blushed deeply "wh-why'd you do that?" she asked curious not knowing if he had wanted to or was just trying to comfort her eric " now i feel bad" he pouted "tell me somthing happy." he said taking a bite of his burger

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I... I thought you wanted me to,"Robbie said nervously, looking down at her,"I wanted to..."He added truthfully, staring down at her, afraid he did something wrong. "I like how you look today?"Elise said, unsure if that was a happy something. She was being honest, she thought he looked great today.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

something good

latest videos