Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller blushed and smiled at him then put her headon his chest laying on top of  him she bit her lip. silently. and looked up at him eric "still your entitled to your privacy from me anyways."  he smiled at her

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie rubbed her back gently and looked down at her,"Get some rest, Keller, I'll be here when you wake up,"he said quietly, closing his eyes. Elise smiled softly, and nodded,"Alright,"she said quietly, wincing as her head began to pound again. She sighed and continued to walk with him, chewing on her lip. She had urges... Urges to eat, to find drugs, to do other... things. She sighed gently and rubbed her neck.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
eric moved her hands from her neck and rubbed it for her. " just relax..."he said calmly kelller kissed him quickly then fell asleep on top of him. her hands and head on his chest

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You don't want to do that,"Elise said quietly, gently taking his hands from her neck. She sighed gently and shook her head,"These withdrawls do strange things to me...And, if any part of me thinks you are trying to be romantic... I won't be able to stop myself from trying to seduce you..." Robbie stayed awake, running his fingers through her hair occasionally, just relaxing. He listened to her breath and couldn't help but smile.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller stired in her sleep but didnt wake up her hand found his and the tangled their fingers together. with out waking up erik " what if i am trying to be romantic?" he asked looking at her smiling " and the idea of you seducing me dosnt seem that bad

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robie smiled softly and kissed her hand gently, squeezing it gently. He closed his eyes and fell asleep slowly. Elise rose an eyebrow and laughed gently,"You have noooo idea what I am capable of, Eric. You wouldn't know what hit you."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  awoke shaking from a bad dream she carfully got off of robbie trying not to wake him eric "i would like to find out." he said and winked at her.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie opened his eyes slowly and sat up, placing a hand on her back,"Keller, are you okay?" Elise smirked softly, running a fingertip down his chest as she stepped closer,"We would have no where to fool around in..."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller " y-y-ya" she studdered   shaking from her dream erik picked her up" we have bed rooms."

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie hugged her tightly and sighed, his name coming over the intercom, "I have to go to therapy..." Elise shook her head, "No... They can find us to easily in our rooms... Banging isn't exactly smiled upon here," she said quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

Any 90s Music fan here?

Any 90s Music fan here?

Words/Names that with a C and end with a E

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

latest videos