Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs.Jasper Hale and Ash's RP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller kissed him quickly. "hurry back." she said still shaking slightly erik "i know ive been here for 5 years..." he said and kissed her lips. softly and quickly. pulling away

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie sighed and leaned down, kissing her slowly, "Maybe you should go eat something... It'll be awhile," he said, walking out of her room and to the therapy room. Elise stared at him and felt herself lung at him, kissing him passionately, hungry for attention.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik chukled " i didnt know i was that iresistable!"he said and kissed her pulling her against him keller went to the cafeteria and ate a salad slowly.

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't give yourself so much credit," Elise said against his lips, kissing him forcefully, "It's the drugs..." Every second Robbie was in therapy he was thinking about Keller.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik " lack of." he said and kissed her. then pulled away "this isnt right. im taking advantage of you. since your not your norml self right now.." he sighed running his fingers throught his hair keller thought about robbie. she had an  idea she got up and walked to the garden after geting instructions on how to get there from some other people there. she set up a blanket with candels all around it and some food. she knew it would b night by the time he was done

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Elise groaned and stepped back, "Fine," She said gently, walking away. She wasn't mad, she just thought that she was. Robbie walked out of the therapy room and sighed gently, looking around for Keller.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik frowned and sat on one of the couches  keller foundrobbie " hey!!  i have a suprise for you!" she grabed his hand and draged him  to the garden and  showed him the  area she set up.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie couldn't help but grin and wrapped his arms around Keller's waist, hugging her warmly. He chuckled softly and rested his forehead against hers,"This is great, Keller.." Elise sat in the bathroom trying to breath. She felt sick to her stomach, and then leaned over a toilet, hurling. "Stupid... Boy..."

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik he did want her badly but he didnt want to take advantage of her. hed wait untill the effects of her lack of drugs wore off thn would  become all lovey dovey wth her he decided keller " i thought you might like it." she smiled at him. " i waited forecer for you to finish! she laughed

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I talk to two therapists, and a police officer everytime I go in, so it takes longer than the usual session,"he said gently, looking down at the night time picnic. He smiled and slowly sat down, pulling her into his lap,"This is magical..." Elise sighed as she walked out of the bathroom, wiping her mouth with the back of her wrist as she stumbled down the way.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos