Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

cnote123 & Buzz-Lika-Bee's RP! x)

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Olivia Dirnt Armstrong Looks: Average height, black long hair, with bangs. Her eyes are a dark blue, and her skin is pale, and blemish free. She's skinny, but not REALLY skinny.  Personality: You'll see..  Age: 17 Other: lives alone in her apartment, because her parents díed last year

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
NameBig Grinrew Hart Looks: Tall, Dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes with specks of gold, tanned, has a few freckles,athletic  body, and has dimples. Age:18 other: Moved out as soon as he could because he hated living with his parents.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll start.  I was already up, I was walking to my work. I was wearing a 'Blood on the dance floor' t shirt, and red jeans, and black converse. My makeup was done simple, eyeliner and mascara.  My hair was curled into light waves. I walked into my work and I went to the back, grabbing my badge and work shirt. The shirt was just a blue Tshirt. I put it on and I Put on my name tag. I walked Ou of the bathroom, after changing and I started to wait tables and serve people food. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew woke up late for work... Again, he got up and got ready for the day, he put on a Bob Marley t-shirt and jeans with Black and Grey converse. He drove to the music shop he worked at that was close by to a restaraunt. He walked inside and started to help people find guitars and CD's.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
When my break came by, I remembered that I needed new string for my guitar. I had an hour break.  I changed back into my normal shirt, and I walked across the road, to the music store. I walked In, and started looking for the guitar strings, not very sucsessful in finding them

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked across the shop and saw someone looking for strings, he walked over to her and smiled," Can I help you find something?" He looked at her and then to the strings.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at him, feeling my cheeks blush a little. "Yes, I can't seem to find the third string for my guitar." I said. "And I was also looking for a good pair of drumsticks." I added.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled and pointed to a string," these strings work nice and their pretty cheap too," He walked a little bit down," and these are nice drumsticks, but they're a bit pricy," He took them off the rack and showed them to her.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry, had to to something)  I nodded, and grabbed the strings he pointed out. And I looked at the drumsticks. "Well, I'll take them." I said, smiling, and slowly taking them too. "Do you guys here do guitar lessons?" I asked him. He was pretty cute.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled," Yeah  we do, I can sign you up if you want." He smiled at her and walked over to the register.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

10/10 joke m8s

Should women have higher societal roles?

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos