Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Caleb And Jacoby's Roleplay

Posted By:
-Jacoby:)
StarStarStarStar
Name; Age; Looks; Personality;  Other;  Name; Jay Von'Manroe  Age; 17 Looks; tall, pale, blue eyes. And he's buff, but not too much. His hair is black, and he styles it in an emo fashion.  Personalty; hes bísexùal, and has always been. He can be shy, and not talk much.  Other; he lives alone in an apartment, because his parents didn't accept who he was.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
NameBig Grinrew Hart age:17 Looks: Average height, Short dirty blonde hair, Lightly tanned, dark green eyes, and athletically built. Personality: Bisexual, and isnt afraid to approach anyone for anything.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Okay, cool.  Can you start? 

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! Drew woke up late because it was the weekend, he started to get ready for the day, he stopped once he got a text from someone inviting him to go out tonight,  He decided he would. Drew got finished getting ready and headed out to get breakfast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I set my phone down, me and Drew were great friends, we hung out a lot, and we've known each other for a while now. I got ready, putting on a blue t shirt, and blak skinny jeans, and my favorite blue converse. I put in my lip peircing, and I headed outside with mt skateboard, skating down the sidewalk. 

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew sat down and ordered coffee, he got out his phone and texted Jay," Want to get a bite to eat?" he set his phone down and took a sip of his coffee, hd looked around and sighed.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I took out my phone and continued to skate catiously. I replied sure, where at?  Ii continued to skate, now watching where I was going. Drew was cool, and I liked him.. More than friends.. 

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drews phone buzzed, he picked it up the diner on the corner of main he sent back and took another drink from his coffee

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
I read the text message, and I headed that way. When I got in, I picked up my skateboard, I flipped y hair, and put my beanie back on, I looked around and found Drew, I slowly walked over. "Hey." I said, siting across from himZ

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey," He smiled at him and took a drink of coffee," Took you long enough," He giggled softly and took another drink of coffee.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos