Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Donovan: "Um, maybe we shouldn't be telling them all this," I murmur to Lilly out of the corner of my mouth. What if they're the ones killing everyone that comes to the woods? Amaris: I'm about to elbow Lilly to make her shut up, but Donovan has it covered. And beside, I'm looking at this guy over here. Mag: "Do you now, or will you ever, need help in the supernatural, magical, et cetera, field, and do you have some form of liquor to pay for the assistance?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: I blushed in embarassment. "No...We do not need asistance from anyone magical. And no..I don;t have any liquor." I put my hands on my hips. Kyoko: I was suposed to be the bad guy, so I hid my smile. I still looked at her. our gazes on eachother.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: My eyes meet his and I quickly turn away, embarrassed but trying not to show it. I'm not the kind to swoon over a boy. That's for stupid girls. Mag: I sit down on the ground, crossing one leg over the other. "Then get out of here. The exit is that way," I grumble, nodding in the direction.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: I crossed my arms and chuckled slightly. I hept my gaze on her. Lilly: I stomped my foot. "We're not going to leave, until we find out what is killing everyone off!" I said.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: I glare at him. What is he laughing at? Mag: I turned to face the one who had spoke. "That's the thing. When you find him, you won't be able to leave."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: "And why not?!" I asked, stubbornly. Kyoko: I smirked and still looked at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: "Humph," I grumble, scowling and turning away. "Jerk." Mag: "Don't you get it? He's the reason no one returns. Get out of here, while you can."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: "What do you mean, jerk?" I asked, standing next to her. Lilly: "But why?:! Why does no one return?! What does he do with them?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: "No one knows." I stand up so that we're face-to-face, and I brush my fingers against her cheek, smirking. "Better get out now. He likes pretty, young girls." Amaris: "What the h are you laughing at?" I demand, beginning to grow annoyed. So much for him being cute.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: "Good...He'll hate me. I'm not pretty. And Im not leaving here until I see him." I said. Kyoko: "I just find it funny how you look away when you see me looking at you." He smirked.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos