Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Donovan: "Um, maybe we shouldn't be telling them all this," I murmur to Lilly out of the corner of my mouth. What if they're the ones killing everyone that comes to the woods? Amaris: I'm about to elbow Lilly to make her shut up, but Donovan has it covered. And beside, I'm looking at this guy over here. Mag: "Do you now, or will you ever, need help in the supernatural, magical, et cetera, field, and do you have some form of liquor to pay for the assistance?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: I blushed in embarassment. "No...We do not need asistance from anyone magical. And no..I don;t have any liquor." I put my hands on my hips. Kyoko: I was suposed to be the bad guy, so I hid my smile. I still looked at her. our gazes on eachother.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: My eyes meet his and I quickly turn away, embarrassed but trying not to show it. I'm not the kind to swoon over a boy. That's for stupid girls. Mag: I sit down on the ground, crossing one leg over the other. "Then get out of here. The exit is that way," I grumble, nodding in the direction.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: I crossed my arms and chuckled slightly. I hept my gaze on her. Lilly: I stomped my foot. "We're not going to leave, until we find out what is killing everyone off!" I said.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: I glare at him. What is he laughing at? Mag: I turned to face the one who had spoke. "That's the thing. When you find him, you won't be able to leave."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: "And why not?!" I asked, stubbornly. Kyoko: I smirked and still looked at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: "Humph," I grumble, scowling and turning away. "Jerk." Mag: "Don't you get it? He's the reason no one returns. Get out of here, while you can."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: "What do you mean, jerk?" I asked, standing next to her. Lilly: "But why?:! Why does no one return?! What does he do with them?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: "No one knows." I stand up so that we're face-to-face, and I brush my fingers against her cheek, smirking. "Better get out now. He likes pretty, young girls." Amaris: "What the h are you laughing at?" I demand, beginning to grow annoyed. So much for him being cute.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly: "Good...He'll hate me. I'm not pretty. And Im not leaving here until I see him." I said. Kyoko: "I just find it funny how you look away when you see me looking at you." He smirked.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

is the above user your friend?-moved

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos